Sheraton Silver Spring Hotel
  • Breakfast included
  • Breakfast included
  • Restaurant
View Hotel
Motel 6 Washington DC(Washington DC)
Quality Inn(Takoma Park)
View Hotel
All reviewsjunior suitegreat starbucksbday celebrationclub roomspg pointsfront deskdining recommendationsteam membersspecial thankslobby barguest roomsmeeting roombusiness tripexcellent customer servicemetro trainthree nightsquiet room
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

The event was amazing! The food was delicious, the wait staff was so good, and the banquet hall was beautiful. Special Thanks to Orville Wallace for taking great care of everything. He made sure everything ran so perfectly. I will be coming back again.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank Cherine R
Alrucia H, Manager at Sheraton Silver Spring Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Dear Cherine R,

Thank you for this wonderful five star review! I'm delighted to hear that you enjoyed our food and banquet space. I would also like to thank you for the special shout out to Orville, I can't wait to share this review with him! Thank you again for the wonderful review and we look forward in having you back here with us.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

The service was exceptional, the food (including the breakfast buffet) was excellent, and the location was perfect. The convenient proximity to the Metro allowed for the perfect DC family vacation. Will definitely stay here again!

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank Lisa D

Dear Lisa D,

Thank you very much for a terrific five star review and great comments on service you received, our food and the location. I really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with others. We hope to see you again!

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

The staff at the front desk are always nice and helpful. The restaurant manager and servers are friendly and attentive, even when the restaurant is busy. Special thanks to servers Manuel and Judy for being great!

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
2  Thank ditsydory

Dear ditsydory,

Thank you for this awesome five star review. Thank you for the special acknowledgement to Manuel and Judy, they are great additions to our team and I can't wait to share your kind words with them! Thank you again for the amazing review and we hope to see you again.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

The restaurant staff and manager were so kind to my daughter and went out of their way to make sure she had a great experience. Little touches make all the difference! Very happy with how our room was prepared as well.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
2  Thank lquigless

Dear lquigless,

Thank you for the great five star review. I am so glad my staff was able to take care of you and your daughter while you all were here. It makes me feel good to hear you say the little touches made a difference!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Check in was easy - the shuttle drivers John, Amadou and Papa were amazing. When I arrived the escalator was broken up to where the shuttle picks up - I called the hotel and they picked me up on the first level. The room was clean and quiet - room service was fast and delicious. The shuttle drivers took us to a local restaurant and to the metro station. Overall a great visit and I will be back

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
2  Thank skshmaddox

Dear skshmaddox,

Thank you for this great five star review. I can't wait to share this with my shuttle drives who seemed to have made an impression on you. John, Amadou and Papa are all outstanding team members and will be proud to know they helped make a difference in your stay. Thank you again for sharing your experience and we look forward in your return.