Lowest prices for your stay
US$114
View deal
Hotels.com
Priceline
Hampton.comUS$114
ZenHotels.comUS$126
All reviews mahi helpful receptionist great customer service abby beds
Selected filters
Reviewed 6 July 2021 via mobile

The highlight of our team's experience is the exceptional service from the staff; front desk attendents Mahi and Baiza truly put the Home in Homewood.

Our operations team has stayed in all manner of business hotels throughout Maryland over the last two months: this is a 5/5 experience. The kitchenette, ample space, and plethora of amenities are a major draw. The one drawback is the boxed breakfasts that are swiftly becoming tiresome as our stay is over a month. The sooner they can reopen hot breakfasts, the better.

We will be suggesting all future bookings through our company be at this site.

Date of stay: July 2021
Trip type: Travelled on business
Beza Shanko, Guest Services / Front Office at Hampton Inn Silver Spring Washington DC, responded to this reviewResponded 6 July 2021

Thank you for your feed back. We take pride in providing exceptional service and I am glad that we were able to make your stay a memorable one. Your experience here at the Homewood Suites Silver Spring is what we aim to give every guest that stay with us.

Reviewed 4 July 2021

The fan in the room was ridiculously loud and the room never totally cooled. We were not told the protocol for the cleaning of our room due to Covid. When we requested our room to be cleaned the schedule was already full for the day. We requested clean towels, they were never brought to the room.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for providing your feedback. This service issues that you experienced during your stay with us is definitely not the norm for us and I will take your feedback to my team as a teachable moment for future guest. If you are ever in the area again please feel free to contact me directly. I not only want to ensure we meet your needs but also exceed your expectations.

Thank you for business, and I look forward to hosting you and your family in the future.

Reviewed 30 June 2021

The staff were very friendly and knowledgeable. The location was fabulous for walking or driving into DC. Great food and drinks within walking distance. There is a free (on the weekends) parking garage just around the corner. Fabulous to-go breakfasts and coffee!

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Beza Shanko, Guest Services / Front Office at Hampton Inn Silver Spring Washington DC, responded to this reviewResponded 3 July 2021

Thank you for your feed back. We take pride in providing exceptional service and I am glad that we were able to make your stay a memorable one. Your experience here at the Hampton Silver Spring is what we aim to give every guest that stay with us. We look forward to hosting you and your friends on your return visit to Silver Spring.

Reviewed 28 June 2021

I stayed at Homewood Suites in Silver Springs and the service was excellent. Why do I say this? I arrived late and they were very accommodating with parking, etc. During the mornings, breakfast was accommodated in a timely fashion. I also had requests for towels and trash can replacement and everything was doing positively. I wish to send a special thank you for Mahi for her excellent customer service and hope she can partake in a raise or promotion soon. Keep shining and serving your customer with excellence! Jewels

Date of stay: June 2021
Beza Shanko, Guest Services / Front Office at Hampton Inn Silver Spring Washington DC, responded to this reviewResponded 29 June 2021

Thank you for your feedback. I am glad Mahi was able to provide excellent service. We are also glad that you enjoyed the newly renovated guest rooms. We take pride in a clean and friendly environment and I'm happy to hear we met that goal!

Thank you again for your business. We look forward to hosting you again soon.

Reviewed 16 June 2021 via mobile

“Mahi” at the front desk has been extremely helpful nice and has made my experience at the Hampton inn a great easy one.. I look forward to rebooking with this hotel it’s close to my work and has great service

Trip type: Travelled solo
Beza Shanko, Guest Services / Front Office at Hampton Inn Silver Spring Washington DC, responded to this reviewResponded 16 June 2021

Thank you again for your business. We look forward to hosting you again soon.