“Delicious Italian fare”

Limoncello Italian Restaurant & Wine Bar
Ranked #5 of 55 Restaurants in St. Michaels
Price range: US$8 - US$32
Reviewed 28 June 2018

Limoncello is charming! It is a small restaurant on the main drag of St. Michaels, with a diverse menu and excellent wine and prosecco menu. Our group of 6 enjoyed our experience very much. The outstanding entrees were the branzino and the lobster ravioli. We would give it 5 stars if the service had been more professional. The night we were there, the bartender was also our table server, and it was difficult to get her attention. The food more than made up for the service inattentiveness.

1  Thank Susan W

Reviewed 26 June 2018

I love Italian food and I love limoncello, so an Italian restaurant named Limoncello attracted me immediately. We stopped in for lunch on a hot, hot afternoon and were very happy we did. The place is casual yet cool, old standards-type music was playing (Sinatra!), and the waitstaff (Jay gets an A+) was pleasant, efficient, and expert. My appetizer-for-lunch, burrata caprese salad, was superb. I couldn't resist trying a shooter of homemade ORANGEcello, which was awesome. We came back later that same day for a pre-dinner drink, frosty sgroppino - yum. Honestly, I'd have stayed for dinner, too, if my husband wouldn't have thought me nuts - there WERE other restaurants to try. If we're ever anywhere near St. Michaels again, I will definitely stop in for dinner. If only it weren't almost 4 hours from home!!

1  Thank LPonch
Reviewed 23 June 2018

Absoulutly delicious meal and service! Quaint with quality! Who could ask for anything more. Eat inside or on the sidewalk!

Reviewed 19 June 2018

Walking down Talbot St. looking for a place for dinner and turned in. The antipasti tray of cured meats, cheeses and olives was excellent. Wonderful presentation. Our entrees were both attractive and delicious. Be sure to try the limoncello tiramisu - lady fingers soaked in limoncello rather than espresso. Imaginative and delicious! Our server was in constant motion and our wait for anything was minimal. All in all a nice finish to our anniversary day!

Reviewed 18 June 2018

Prompt courteous service. A few of the pasta dishes include homemade pasta-wonderful! They serve both lunch and dinner. Nice panini choices. Delicious pasta menu for both lunch and dinner. Also included are some other Italian favorites. We travel with friends. We all vary our selections and have never been disappointed. The restaurant is a favorite and we look forward to our annual Memorial Day trip and dinner at Limoncello.