“A very special place”
other travellers have booked this property
front view
Pier, Floating Dock and Kayak
upstairs family room
Second Floor Family Room with Gas Fireplace
Master Bath - Roman Shower and Double Sink Vanity
Kids Bunkroom - Sleeps 4 (bottom bunk is double bed). Equipped with a flatscreen TV,  Cable, WIFI
Main Level 2nd Bedroom with Queen Mattress
Sliding glass doors lead to three season room
Three Season Sunroom
Main Floor Bathroom
Dining Room
Side yard by public boat dock
Bring a camera and binoculars to capture nature at its finest
Reflections off the river
Assateague National Park is only a 30 minute drive from the house. Wild horses roam free
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
Nancy G
“A very special place”
Reviewed 10 June 2018 for a stay in June 2018

When we booked the villa we never realized how very peaceful and serene the location was. We were able to take in the beauty of nature with awesome sunrises each morning, what a very special place! The location allowed us to kayak on the river, take day trips to the ocean, go fishing on a charter boat, but most importantly it gave us time to be together in a very beautiful home with spectacular, expansive views from almost every room. The home is very clean, has a kitchen with everything you could need, and the hosts go out of their way to ensure that your stay is just the way you expected. We finished our stay by dining at Restaurant 213 in Fruitland and we couldn’t have finished on a better note, what an outstanding meal!
We will hold very fond memories from this trip so a special thank you to Barbara and Mike for sharing their home with us.

Andrew_Rh...
Staten Island, New York
“Wow...”
Reviewed 29 May 2018 for a stay in May 2018

Want to start off by saying Thank You to Michael and Barbara.
I have been renting homes on numerous sites for years and they are by far the best accommodating and the greatest communicating owners I have yet to come upon. Consistently updating us even before we arrived and checking up on us to make sure everything was okay.
The weather was only the negative part of the trip but their attentiveness more than made up for it.
Now... the house and the views...
Everything we could have asked for and more.. extremely clean and had everything we needed. We were wowed by the first floor views and settings but that was just the beginning... the 2nd fl layout is just breathtaking. (Pictures look nice but the real view is multiple times better)
Even the fishing off the pier was amazing as I caught a very nice sized catfish (at least 24").
I definately look forward to coming back as Michael and Barbara made our Memorial Day weekend as amazing and memorable as it can be.
Thank you again!
Definately recommended!!

TAZ4EVATR...
Washington, D.C.
“Tranquil Family Vacation by the Water”
Reviewed 6 April 2018 for a stay in March 2018

This was a wonderful and much needed vacation away from the day to day stress filled race of modern day life. When we arrived, I was very happy at how clean and spacious the villa was. The kids room was adorable and was a hit with our son. We had breakfast every morning looking out at the water and dinners that we spent at the house doing the same.

There is something just so peaceful about being right off the water with beautiful view from many rooms of the villa. We enjoyed being so close to downtown and being able to go there when we wanted to and escape back to our source of serenity when we wanted to relax again. Barbara and Michael were easy to work with and prompt to respond to the couple of questions that we had. They gave some great suggestions for places to visit and eat as well.

We may just have to sneak back here for our anniversary to just spend time together and relax...honestly any excuse we can think of to return is good enough for us to return. I recommend this for relaxing family trips, relaxing anniversaries or even for individuals that just want to find inner peace. I'm sure that during the summers this could be more of a place to enjoy water play in your backyard (we hope to explore that option as well). For right now, thumbs up to this villa for peace and serenity!

ataylor25...
Rochester, Minnesota
“Perfect, worry-free, gorgeous home away from home”
Reviewed 22 March 2018 for a stay in January 2018

This beautiful villa is just a 15 minute drive from downtown Pocomoke city and located on a peaceful fish filled river. The house was spotless when I arrived and included everything needed for a peaceful escape. I rented this property for 2.5 months through the winter when I was here temporarily for work. Michael and Barbara were not only a breeze to work with, but were so accommodating to any questions or concerns I had. They provided me with flexibility and promptness when I was scrambling to find somewhere to stay temporarily. The house has an amazing view of the river from anywhere you are in the home. My only regret is not being able to stay for the summer to enjoy the area and the river in the sunshine and warmth! If ever in Maryland again, I will be staying here!

Your age range 18-24
LoveTrave...
“The epitome of relaxation and serene atmosphere.”
Reviewed 25 January 2018 for a stay in October 2017
person found this review helpful

The place is extremely open, flooding almost every room with natural light. It was a breath of life waking up to nature, with a flowing river and chirps from nature's wild life. There was many great things about this place that I'll forever be fond of. The fishing was exciting and borderline expeditious if it wasn't for only being on the dock to do it. If you can picture a glass of wine, nuanced music in the background and a fishing pole in my hand; it was my personal definition of a slice of heaven. In closing, this place would suit anyone's needs and two thumbs to anyone who plans to visit!

Your age range 25-34
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing