“Amazing food!”

Don's Seafood and Chicken House
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

The food was absolutely amazing and the service was great! Food came out quickly and overall the atmosphere was laid back.

Reviewed 29 May 2018

Out with several friends riding through Md.'s Eastern Shore we stopped here for dinner. Had read the reviews and thought it was a good choice. Service was excellent, no problems there, she took good care of us. The food however was a bit of a mix. There were several different items ordered among our group, some said very good others ehh. I and one other person ordered the rib-eye that was on special and ordered a crab cake on the side. He said his was good, mine not so much. As for the steak, all I could taste was the grill, as in no meat flavor just the taste of something cooked on a dirty grill. The crab cake was rather bland, would not have expected that at a place on the Eastern Shore. The highlight of my meal were two things, the turnip greens (really tasty) and the peanut butter chocolate Smith Island cake. So a mix on the food.

Reviewed 19 April 2018

We stop here occasionally on the way to Virginia. Wife had the cup of cream of crab soup and the peel and eat shrimp. Both were delicious. She had a hard time finishing the shrimp - there were so many. I loved my flounder sandwich, which was very fresh and very large. Two sodas at a very fair price topped off the meal. Service was friendly and efficient. Love this place.

Reviewed 18 February 2018 via mobile

The food is cheap, but you can tell that most of it is prepackaged and frozen. The service is friendly. I had the ribs and shrimp special. The ribs were very tender and had good flavor. The shrimp were tiny and disappointingly flavorless. They do have a good draft beer selection. As a bar I'd rate them a little higher, but as a restaurant, more work is needed.

Reviewed 26 November 2017 via mobile

Locals favorite. Service was fast. Sunday afternoon and it was packed. Staff friendly and efficient. Chicken was as good as everyone says. Crab cakes the best so far. Wish I had room to try the cake because it looked awesome.