US$275
Beach Bum Motel(Ocean City)
US$180
  • Pool
Barefoot Mailman(Ocean City)
US$248
The Admiral Motel(Ocean City)
US$183
US$156
Atlantic House Bed and Breakfast(Ocean City)(Great Value!)
US$181
US$176
US$143
TripAdvisor
US$516
All reviewsseparate vanitiesmini marketdouble treequality innpowder roomice makerminor thingsliquor storecovered parkingoff street parkingguest roomspots panstrash cansstayed longersliding glass doorworking orderawesome hotel
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Waited two hours for room. My brother and i came with our family for the weekend. Hotel was book month in advance. Im personally a gold member at hilton honors and my brother is diamond. Receptionist leaves to find out about our rooms and never returns. We been sitting in the lobby the whole time with our personal belongings. While others checking in got their rooms instantly. Worst hilton double tree experience. When we came back up to the front desk its like they never new an entire family was waiting in the lobby and had explain the third time. Absolutly no form of communication amongst the employees working the desk or observants. Worst experience. Andrew Geiger gave no apologies just excuses. No introduction just came up and said im the manager. I see why this operation here is bad. He looked confused the whole time.

Room Tip: Go to the Hilton Hotel next door
4  Thank Yijinho T
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Just opened so everything is great quality. The rooms has a kitchen and 2 toilets which comes in handy. The oceanview is beautiful. Wish we could've been there longer. The hotel has so much to offer especially with 2 outdoor pools and 1 indoor. Starbucks and restaurant on site.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Rooms are gorgeous, but they need to iron out the kinks before they charge people full rates. We waited foreverrrr to check in because they didn't hire enough housekeeping staff (rooms not ready by 3 pm). Front desk tried their best though. Pools were too cold (almost too cold to swim, but we braved it), sauna/ hot tub weren't functioning. That being said, the oceanfront view was fantastic, and the rooms were absolutely beautiful. The oceanfront pool bar had a fun vibe with palm trees and volleyball games. Breakfast at Marlin Moon was lovely. Would come back if/when they've gotten the rest of it together.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Pros: Location, convenient parking, indoor and outdoor pools, dining on site, and beach front.

Cons: I will never stay here again. Horrific experience. Rude inconsiderate staff, cancellation policies that are not listed on their website (they cancelled my room the day of check-in for lack of deposit but they never ran my card for the deposit-I therefore ended up with a crappy room; 1-800 number confirmed my reservation the day off and at check in I paid my balance in full), systematic issues with there check in and check out process (couldn’t find my paid in full in their system even though I showed them screen shots of my online banking account; therefore charged me twice for my room); dirty common areas (pool side bathroom covered in toilet paper and dirty/sand); restaurant is slow and poor English speaking; management here is not interested in resolving issues (they only care about blaming you (Andrew (general manager) is ok but Richard (assistant general manager) was rude and condescending). They didn’t even offer me a free piece of toast for all the struggle they put me through. Also A/C , TV and dishwasher didn't work. They only have one trash can in room.

2  Thank SciFi2018
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

The new DoubleTree Hotel in Ocean City is oceanfront, right across the street from the Hilton Suites Oceanfront Hotel. It has nice, though somewhat small oceanview rooms (oceanfront rooms are undoubtedly bigger). It has a nice restaurant and three pools - one indoor and two outdoor. Every room has a balcony with an ocean view. This should make for a great hotel for a beach vacation.

The problem is the hotel opened too soon, before the kinks were ironed out. When we entered our room, we found that the door would not lock from the inside, that the bathroom door didn't latch, that the phone didn't work, that there was no remote for the TV, and that there were no cushions on the chairs on the balcony. We complained to the front desk and found that they were cooperative and eager to please, but although most of the complaints were resolved, the phone was never fixed during our stay and we never got cushions for the balcony chairs.

We ate both breakfast and lunch one day in the hotel restaurant. In both cases there was a long wait for our food to arrive, and in the case of lunch, the server mixed up the order and brought out the wrong dish, but we didn't receive anything off of the bill to make up for that.

On another occasion when we went in the hot tub in the indoor pool, we found that the jets weren't working even after we set the timer on the wall. We mentioned this to someone at the front desk, who talked to maintenance and told us that the jets weren't supposed to work in the hot tub!

In all fairness, the DoubleTree asks you if you're satisfied with your experience and what they can do for you if you're not satisfied. We received a credit on our bill to compensate us for problems we experienced during our stay. The Hotel has many positive features and great potential, but needs to work out a lot of kinks before it can reach its full potential.

Room Tip: Rooms on higher floors are more desirable.
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple