“Wilk”

Phillips Seafood House
Price range: US$0 - US$35
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Buffet
Description: The Phillips family opened their first seafood restaurant in Ocean City, MD in 1956. Phillips Seafood House is located "up the beach" on 141st Street, and features an all-you-can-eat seafood buffet with over 75 items (open seasonally), a traditional a la carte menu, and a carry-out counter for dining on the go.
Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

It’s is now a Mexican restaurant at 141st street- disappointed- left and went to 21st street location

Reviewed 2 March 2018

all the standard fare expected but nothing that really said WOW lack of lobster was dissapointing good none the less

Reviewed 16 October 2017 via mobile

This isn’t the restaurant we planned on eating at but weather forced us to eat closer to hotel. Lobster tails and maple salmon very good. Buffet was not available as it was a weeknight. Sara was our waitress and she was very good.

Reviewed 2 October 2017 via mobile

Me and my family visted phillps seafood this past August it was the last week of the month and we were ready to enjoy s good dinner when the wateress informed us that the crab legs where no longer all you can eat and that they where $10.00 a pound what a shock i ask when did they start that the wateress said that week don't waste your money not worth it go to the bonfire

Reviewed 29 September 2017 via mobile

I visit this restaurant several times during the season with friends, family, or even by myself. Their food is always fresh and so good. My favorite is the snow crabs and my server Michelle. This is my go to all you can eat snow crabs!