“Sunset dinner”
Review of The Angler

The Angler
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Family owned and operated since 1938. Traditional seafood house overlooking the Sinepuxent Bay. $2.00 scenic cruises with any $12.00 food purchase.
Useful Information: Food available for purchase
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

I haven’t been to the Angler in a few years and was pleasantly surprised with the quality of my chicken sandwich. It was tasty, moist and a nice sized portion. My friend also ordered the chicken sandwich, but chose the option of no roll and instead on a bed of greens. Perfect!
My mojito was not very good. I actually sent the first one back because it tasted like there was tonic. The replacement drink was better, but still not a great mojito. I would go back to this restaurant, but would order a beer or simple cocktail.

All reviews
"staff was friendly"
"clams"
"caught fish"

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We stumbled upon this place because of the banana boat ride so we decided to return for dinner. So glad that we did. Food was great and service was excellent. My shrimp tacos were very tasty! Views and atmosphere are wonderful. And the bonus, you can take the after dinner cruise on the water for only $4. High recommend!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We had made a reservation, but showed up early and they ddnt hesitate to seat us. The waiter was friendly and attentive. We had the 8oz steak, the scallops, the flounder and the bacon wrapped shrimp. The steak, ordered medium well, came out less than medium. By the time I got my steak back from its second cooking, my family was done eating. Everyone liked their meals, even the steak was good once cooked to order, but didn't seem worth the price. The manager did make things right by deducting some $ from the bill and giving us complementary tickets for the boat ride.

Reviewed 13 May 2018

Second time we've been here. We ordered Shrimp tacos and fish tacos and shared. The shrimp was kind of mushy but the fish was tasty. Great service & atmosphere.

See more reviews
Reviewed 14 September 2017 via mobile

Stopped in with a few friends since we heard really great things about their breakfast. It was decent. Can you really mess up breakfast? Chipped beef was bland, asked for NOT crispy bacon but was brought crispy, asked for sandwiches on white toast but I think they forgot to actually toast the bread. All in all, it was decent but I wouldn't recommend anyone to go out of their way for it. Sat outside with a beautiful view though.