“Great Outback as always”
Review of Outback Steakhouse

Outback Steakhouse
Ranked #119 of 467 Restaurants in Ocean City
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

We had great steaks and dessert!! This is better than some Outbacks. We had great service as well! I would recommend this location

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Called ahead. Spoke with young lady about call ahead reservations to explain how they actually worked. Was told 15 to 20 minutes from when your schedule call ahead. Booked for 630. Got seated at 715. Salads arrived at 805. Several tables that were seated after us or same time served way before we were served. Dinner finally arrived at 840. In our party of 4, we all ordered rib eye steak. The steak was dry, not cooked to our choice. I spoke with the manager about our service. They gave us a free dessert. I told the manager that if she would have just been honest about the wait and time we would have received our don't, I would made another choice on this night to have dinner there. I will say our waitress was very nice and tried her best to remedy the dilemma. Unfortunately, I will not return to this restaurant any time soon. If you are looking for dinner served in a timely manner, you should probably look elsewhere.

Reviewed 31 May 2018

My husband surprised me with a lunch date to Outback Steakhouse in West Ocean City, MD. Off I went, sweat pants and all, for our early lunch. Our lunch was amazing! I ordered the Steak Salad with dressing on the side. The mixture of ingredients was delicious. I particularly liked the freshness of the greens and the cinnamon pecans. I didn't need to use the dressing because the steak (prepared medium rare) was juicy enough to coat the salad and made for a delicious meal. My husband loves the sweet potatoes and ordered/ate two of them. My hope is that my husband surprises me more in the future and we get to do it all over again.

Reviewed 24 May 2018 via mobile

I have no idea why this Outback is so much better than all the rest!

The volcano shrimp is spicy, hot and creamy but not too hot. The salad was fresh and crisp. The steak was cooked perfectly and juicy! Even the loaded baked potato was the best ever.

Every time we’re in Ocean City we go to this Outback!

Reviewed 18 May 2018

This restaurant is in a shopping center, small, and fits the Outback mold well. The food is tasty, the steaks are good, and the drinks cold. Staff helpful and service good.