“Great meal”

Price range: US$1 - US$25
Cuisines: American, Irish, Seafood, Bar
Good for: Child-friendly, Bar Scene
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Breakfast, Dinner
Description: Shenanigan's Bar & Grille is an Irish themed restaurant on the boardwalk overlooking the beach. The only Irish bar in town, we are surrounded by great people and have amazing food. We offer an extensive drink menu, serve traditional Irish dishes, and have an excellent draft beer selection. Come get your Irish on!
Reviewed 28 June 2018

Or party of 6 enjoyed dinner and drinks brought to us by our waiter Bobby. Food was excellent and portions were substantial, Fun atmosphere right on the Boardwalk in OC.

Greg S, Owner at Shenanigan's Irish Pub and Grille, responded to this reviewResponded 29 June 2018

Thank you for the great review. I am happy to hear Bobby provided you with a 5 star experience! Come back and see us again!

Reviewed 27 June 2018

I had lunch here yesterday. WOW! Fish and chips was the best with great tartar sauce. LOVED the homemade waffle chips. Enough to count for lunch and dinner if you eat late enough in the afternoon. Yes, it's that big of a portion, LOL! Great service!
I recommend sitting outside - you have a view of the beach and ocean!
Take a stroll inside too and see the beautiful stained glass window.
You can purchase cool pint glasses too.

Greg S, Owner at Shenanigan's Irish Pub and Grille, responded to this reviewResponded 28 June 2018

Thank you for thfor great review Karen! I am
So glad you enjoyed your experience here at Shenanigan’s! Come back and see us again soon!

Reviewed 27 June 2018 via mobile

First, see my title. Second, order this item and enjoy. It was so delicious. They use pot roast and it has great flavor. Took the photo about half into eating it. I finished the entire thing.
Service was good nothing too stellar, the waiter had just been sat 3 large tables almost back to back. We took the kids and they really enjoyed the “Pot of gold”. Which is a bunch of snacks (goldfish, applesauce, carrots, celery, grapes and apple slices). Which was all great for them. Just wish it didn’t cost, $6.49.

Loretta,
Thank you for visiting Shenanigan’s and for taking the time to write a review. I am so glad you enjoyed your experience. Come back and visit us again soon!

Reviewed 25 June 2018

Earlier this month four of us enjoyed a three night getaway in Ocean City and picked Shenanigan's for our first meal. We love our Guinness, and it was as advertised--properly poured. I had the shepherd's pie (brilliantly made with pot roast) and loved it. And our server, Grace G., was fabulous--personable and attentive. Shenanigan's was packed, remarkable for a Monday night in early June. We returned on Wednesday evening and requested Grace to be our server, a request graciously honored. We were impressed by the attention to detail and the high level of customer service in this restaurant/pub.

Greg S, Owner at Shenanigan's Irish Pub and Grille, responded to this reviewResponded 26 June 2018

Wow what an awesome and detailed review! I am so happy you enjoyed both of your experiences here at Shenanigan’s. Come back and see us again next time you are in Ocean City!

Reviewed 17 June 2018 via mobile

We ate here our last night and all 4 of us loved our food. I got the crab cake dish (just the 1 crab cake to make it cheaper). It was good. Not huge lump crab but still good. It wasn’t one of those cakes with all filler so I was pleased. The waffle fries are AMAZING. Not sure how they make them so crispy and flavorful but they rocked! We also got the crab tots. They were good too but not as crabby as the crab cakes. And the stuffed pretzel is filled with jalapeño and cheese but it’s not spicy at all. If I come back to Ocean City I’ll definitely be returning! I have a feeling you’ll be please with your meal here.

Greg S, Owner at Shenanigan's Irish Pub and Grille, responded to this reviewResponded 18 June 2018

Diana,
Thank you for taking the time to write such a nice and descriptive review. I am so glad you and your party enjoyed Shenanigan’s. You all made great selections! We are looking forward to your next visit, that hopefully, will be just as enjoyable!