Free cancellation until 01/08
Barefoot Mailman(Ocean City)
US$248
The Spinnaker(Ocean City)
US$298
The Admiral Motel(Ocean City)
US$183
US$156
Americana Hotel(Ocean City)
US$253
US$476
Beach Bum Motel(Ocean City)
US$180
Hotels.com
  • Pool
The Ambassador Inn(Ocean City)
TripAdvisor
Reviews (4 098)
4 098 results
1 363
1 426
1 363
1 426
All reviewshour coffee shopepic barpizza shoppizza placeoff seasonparking garageocean viewoutdoor poolplenty of parkingboard walkfamily vacationbeds were comfortablefloorbalconyboardwalkhousekeepingjacuzzi
70 - 75 of 4 098 reviews
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Nice stay.....room was clean and very large. The bathroom was a little small for the size of the room. Overall I would stay there again. Common areas, hallways lobby all could use some updating. Overall I would have rated probably a 3.5 if I could.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We stay at the Grand 5-8 times a year, during all seasons and love it each time. Close to everything, great views and friendly staff. The rooms are all ocean front which makes it a great way to enjoy even in the off season!

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Not impressed. Needs a major remodel/facelift. Also need a better Air Conditioning ventilation system. Need to have management, make better decisions, not happy when menu in room, does not match menus for restaurants in the building. The staff that did work, and wasn't buried in their cell phones, were extremely kind and courteous. The pizza restaurant was the best, followed by the java bar.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I have been before, and I recommended for this trip...for the most part all was good...except the housekeeping. The barely did anything but change the towels in bathroom. They did not vacuum or at least attempt to get sand out of sheets...just made the bed with stuff still on the sheets. Called front desk to ask for a better cleaning....this time maybe half the room was vacuumed and the top cover of one of the beds had a red stain. Upon taking it to the manager, he said, “What would you like me to do?”....I would like my room vacuumed and clean sheets....this isn’t some cheap motel, I paid a decent price to stay here. I have stayed here before and been happy, but this trip out a sour taste in my mouth. We enjoyed everything else about the hotel!

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
ddouglas62, General Manager at Grand Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

I have discussed this with Executive Housekeeping Manager to ensure this situation does not occur again. We have just finished training the summer staff who are from other countries and looks like we need a refresher course on cleaning as this is not our normal standard procedures.

Thank you for the feedback and please accept our apologies, as you know we have higher standards than what you experienced as you are a return guest for a reason.

Thank you for your loyalty and hope to see you again soon.

All the best

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

The place is nice but the staff is rude and is not worried about the guest. I was told that I needed to park in a specific spot the I was called at 830 in the morning and was told that I needed to move immediately because someone needed that spot.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

I am not sure of your situation as we have a 6 story parking garage that contains more parking spaces than the hotel requires, unless you were parked in a handicap spot and you were not handicapped or in a fire lane would be the only explanation I could see that would require you to move.

I am sorry for the inconvenience you experienced.

All the best.