US$143
The Ambassador Inn(Ocean City)
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$171
Atlantic House Bed and Breakfast(Ocean City)(Great Value!)
US$181
The Spinnaker(Ocean City)
US$284
Travelocity
The Admiral Motel(Ocean City)
US$183
US$156
Americana Hotel(Ocean City)
US$176
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$253
Lankford Hotel(Ocean City)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 21/07
US$177
US$516
Reviews (1 414)
1 414 results
All reviewsice skatingbounce houseice showsmoon bounceindoor poolfree beach chairsping ponghot tubbar and grilloff seasonbeach accessocean viewpirate shipplenty of parkingrinkskateslion
70 - 75 of 1 414 reviews
Reviewed 1 April 2018

We had a wonderful Easter Day celebration with activities organised by the hotel. Room was very spacious and clean with adequate supplies and facilities.Hotel staff were also very courteous and ever ready to help.

I don't want to sound like a paid reviewer for this hotel but the fact is that I was very pleased with the service. My only recommendation will be for the hotel to ensure that the skating rink have basic first aid on hand just in case things happen. i know they display the "skate at your own risk" sign, but it will be much more ideal if they can provide something basic at least.

we will definitely return.

Room Tip: book early and get the ocean view. its gorgeous
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank gooddaddy2018
carouselresort, Public Relations Manager at Carousel Resort Hotel & Condominiums, responded to this reviewResponded 3 April 2018

Thank you for choosing Carousel Resort Hotel when planning your Easter getaway. We are really happy to hear that you and your family enjoyed all of our family-friendly Ester activities such as Egg Hunt with free candies and Ice skating passes, Activity Room and Easter Brunch at Oceanfront Restaurant. We are greatful for your kind words and looking forward to your return visit!

Reviewed 1 April 2018

Nice place, but it took a half hour to register - need more people to help or a quicker way to do it It was nice to finally get to my room. There were not that many people in the lobby waiting to register - it took forever with each person

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
carouselresort, Public Relations Manager at Carousel Resort Hotel & Condominiums, responded to this reviewResponded 2 April 2018

Becca, thank you for taking the time to write a review on Carousel Resort Hotel & Condos. We are glad you had a comfortable stay in our spacious room with incredible ocean views. On the other hand, we are trully sorry that the chack-in process took a little longer than anticipated, we will gladly take your suggestions into consideration. We are lookuing forward to your return visit.

Reviewed 26 March 2018

Physically this is a typical 60s era resort high-rise, but one that appears to have been well maintained. My room was very clean. It's the staff that makes the Carousel shine. Everyone without exception, was welcoming, friendly and helpful. Why not 5 stars? My visit happened to coincide with a dance convention, and my room was way too close to "the action" for a guest not involved in the festivities. Family staying at the same hotel were given quieter rooms (and they checked in after I did). Yes, I should have asked to move my room, but I was tired and thought the music would stop by 9 or so. It didn't.

As for the questions below, not a lake or river view, but a lovely ocean view (I had a parking lot view :-)

Room Tip: I would just make sure that if there are activities in the atrium, your room is as far away as possible!
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
carouselresort, Public Relations Manager at Carousel Resort Hotel & Condominiums, responded to this reviewResponded 27 March 2018

Thank you for taking the time to write a review on Carousel Resort Hotel & Condos. We are grateful for your kind words towards our friendly staff and happy to hear that you had a great time staying at our hotel. We wish we had an opportunity to relocate you to a different room, please do not hesitate to ask next time, we would be happy to accommodate you. Hope we can see you nad your family back soon!

Reviewed 11 March 2018 via mobile

We were actually upgraded from the Bonita Hotel since Expedia made an error in booking us for a Thursday night when they actually were not open on a Thursday. The Carousel was as an actual upgrade but we were not charged a higher price. The staff at the front desk were very helpful and friendly. We were surprised with the amenities meaning we used everything except for the ice skating (lol). The only two downsides is that the toilet in our suite hardly had any power to flush and the WiFi only worked well the first two nights. I think a lot of people were accessing the WiFi over the course of the weekend. We can highly recommend Carousel and may visit again for a weekend getaway on the off season.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
carouselresort, Public Relations Manager at Carousel Resort Hotel & Condominiums, responded to this reviewResponded 12 March 2018

Jen M, thank you for taking the time to write a review on Carousel Resort Hotel & Condominiums. We glad that you enjoyed your upgrade and had a comfortable stay in our spacious room with direct oceanfront views. It is also nice to hear that you liked all of our amenities such as Oceanfront Restaurant and Lounge, Indoor Pool, Fitness Center and Ice Rink. We are looking forward to seeing you back soon!

Reviewed 4 March 2018 via mobile

Stayed here for a hockey tournament. Had it not been for the stay and play tournament, in which you had to stay at the hotel to play in tournament, we would not have booked here. The water pressure in the shower was low and the hot water would run out in about 3 minutes. We stayed here for 3 nights and not once did the hot water lasted my entire 10 minute shower. The room we stayed in was facing the atrium and the ice rink. It was hot (the AC was not turned on because it was off season) and very dated, especially the bathroom. In my opinion, the entire hotel is in need of a face lift (at the very least). Overall, I think the room was overpriced considering all the issues we had but I think the price was inflated because of the hockey tournament. Overall, I liked the tournament but would seriously consider participating again due to the below average accommodations. And would definitely not book here for a family vacation.

Stayed: January 2018
1  Thank Cindy H
carouselresort, Public Relations Manager at Carousel Resort Hotel & Condominiums, responded to this reviewResponded 7 March 2018

Cindy, thanks for writing a review on the Carousel Oceanfront Hotel & Condominiums! We cannot apologize enough for the inconveniences you experienced during the tournament weekend. We are always renovating the hotel in the off-season and will gladly take your feedback into consideration to better ourselves for the future. Again, we are so sorry for your inconveniences and hope that you will give us another chance in the future.