“bahia Vista - ocean city, maryland 7/16-7/20/12”
other travellers have booked this property
Interior art

Reviews from our community

Any
Cyramac
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“bahia Vista - ocean city, maryland 7/16-7/20/12”
Reviewed 2 August 2012 for a stay in July 2012
people found this review helpful

The place we rented was great. The condo was just as described if not better. We were on the bay side with a great view and about 3 to 4 blocks from the beach. I loved the place but did not like the realtor. She is very unprofessional. She cashed all deposits promptly and charged my credit card for the security deposit as soon as we gave her our information, which was not a problem. However she never sent the information to enter the condo, even after a phone converstation where she assured me she would send the informaiton after I paid the security deposit. She never did. On the day of check in I had to email her for the code to enter the condo. When we arrived at ocean city we could not enter the condo. The code didn't work!!! Imagine the dismay of me and my family, I thought we had been decieved. I emailed Diane, text her and called her. It took her at least a half and hour to answer her phone. She never answered my emails or text messages. I had three children and a husband who were getting very antsy and all had to go the bathroom. Finally she answered and gave me the "correct" code, with no apology! Why would you give me the wrong code? But when we finally got in we were happy to be there so I tried to forget about that mis hap.

So i thought WiFi was included but it wasn't, so I emailed Diane on 7/17 to ask how much to access the WiFI and she said $20. Not bad so I paid, I was thinking to myself a little customer service from her would have been nice and she could have just let us use it since she gave us the wrong code for check in and inconvienced us. But I paid it and ofcourse she took 24hours to give me the coded for the WIFI after charging my credit card immediately. Again I had to email her twice for the code. Ridiculous!

So the final straw was her refunding my security deposit. As per the contract I signed the deposit the deposit would be refunded within a week of the rental and an all clear from the cleaning company. I knew all was fine. But it took her two weeks to refund my deposit and two emails and three voice mails. . She just refunded by deposit on 7/31.

I like the condo but I really felt as though I would rent somewhere else with a more professional realtor.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: the view was awesome! Sunsets at night
Liked least: The realtor lacks customer service
Travelling group: Extended Family
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
from
US$450
/ Night
Book Now
Or, send the owner a message
This property has Payment Protection
Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing