Review Highlights
Sunset Supreme

My wife Kathy and I love this place. We usually travel off-season to avoid the crowds. There's... read more

Reviewed 4 days ago
Phil C
Clayton, New Jersey
Great place to relax

Northside park is a great place to relax,jog or rollerblade. It's also a magical place to visit... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
eguthrie2210
Middletown, Delaware
via mobile

All reviews sundae long pier great playground christmas lights walking path softball fields light display sports fields catch crabs workout area children's playground rec center great place to run free concerts fireworks display beautiful scenery fishing pier
Reviewed 16 June 2018 via mobile

I usually come here to run once in a while because they have a paved track that goes all throughout the park for something different for a change.There typically is always something going on here so I get to enjoy the sights while I run. They have a lot of nice playground equipment, fields, baseball/softball fields, and a dock you can walk out on.

Reviewed 13 May 2018 via mobile

The park was 3 blocks from our hotel and we wanted to do something different from the beach. We headed over in the evening around 6pm and it was the perfect park for our kids. There is a big soft top playground and wetlands walkway for a scenic view of the bay. We saw the beautiful sunset as we walked down the pier.

Reviewed 12 May 2018

Nice walk and great views off the pier. Different walkways and little areas to explore. The park is very well kept and clean. A simple escape from the busy and noisy boardwalk.

1  Thank BeachPlease713
Reviewed 29 April 2018

I didn't even know this part was there. Now that I found it, I will be back for another walk! It has great views of the bay!

2  Thank plshenk
Reviewed 28 April 2018

Go early, it gets really busy, it's very cold, the lights are beautiful, take hats,gloves,blankets, get to see Santa Claus.