“Excellent!”

Marlin Moon Restaurant
Ranked #186 of 473 Restaurants in Ocean City
Reviewed 28 June 2018

Locals have been waiting anxiously for the opening (re-opening!) of Marlin Moon. It did not disappoint!
Many of the same classic and original recipes from the old location are on the new menu.
By the way: A few years ago this restaurant (at another location) was named "Maryland Restaurant of the Year" just before they closed to look for a new location.
It was worth the wait.
Go a little early and have a cocktail at the bar with bartenders Mark, Nick, and Sammy, three of the best bartenders in this town. (I'm a local - I know my bartenders!)
Try Mama's Shrimp. That dish alone will bring you back again!

1  Thank OCsandy

Reviewed 25 June 2018 via mobile

We are so happy that this restaurant is back in Ocean City, Maryland. For several years this was our go-to for our anniversary and anytime we wanted a amazing meal. They just opened two weeks ago, we went for my birthday and it was outstanding. The cream of crab soup was absolutely delicious and my surf and turf was out of this world. Consistent good food at a good price is whatpeopkw want. It's a little loud, but but for a meal like we had the other night I'll suffer through.Service was great.

1  Thank Cathy H