“Loved it and hoping to return again next year!”
other travellers have booked this property
Seaside 66
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Seaside 66
Sunset over the bay.
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Lora V
Clearfield
“Loved it and hoping to return again next year!”
Reviewed 14 August 2018 for a stay in August 2018

Location was perfect for our stay. Beach access within steps of Condo and Owners provided beach chairs (much appreciated by myself and husband) and Boogie Boards and Skimmers(much appreciated by the kids)! Owners were super accommodating with parking and held a spot for our extra vehicle! We would definitely return and hope to book again same time Next year! Did I mention the pool was great for after Beach time "cool down" . We cooked many meals during our stay to include a Turkey and cookies..everything for meals were supplied in the kitchen. Couldn't find any fault during our stay.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
20 Aug 2018
Lora, thank you so much for your review. I'm very happy that you and your family enjoyed your stay. We hope to see you again next year.
Relax6922...
“Heaven on earth ”
Reviewed 5 August 2018 for a stay in August 2018

I don't know where to star. Kathleen made this place in to my own heaven on earth . this is our 2nd year going back and I can't see my self being anywhere else but here . we ware there 27th of July till 4th of August . last year when we went it was my husband , my son and I but this year we had 2 more , I didn't know how to change it on the booking page the number of people but I decided to just proceid to go with the addition to our family and I said I'll just let her know when we get here and pay the extra fee , we had to get to OC HOURS B4 our check in do to my son being there already w his dad so they ware leaving back at 9 so I texted the owner and told her about the 2 extra people and to tell me what the fee is and explained to her the 2 additional family members ware w us and they ware 2 little girls we took in from child protective services one was only 4 days old when we got her and now 6 month and one was 17 months and now 23 Kathleen texted back and said it was all paid for when we booked it and there is no extra fees , she then did something that not many people would do... She told us condo is getting cleaned as people prior to us left early and she will let me know when IT'S done and we can go in way before checking time , hour after we ware in the condo w cool air and spotless place , when we walked in we immediately noticed kitchen was re-done she did an amazing job and an expensive one as well . I'm forever great full to her that we ware able to enjoy our stay with all of us together as a family thank to her ... She is amazing

6 Aug 2018
Indira, thank you so much for the wonderful comments! We were very happy that you decided to return! I'm so glad that we were able to make your vacation a happy one. I hope your two new little angels enjoyed it as well. Take good care and we hope to see you next year.
Cynthia J
“Wonderful Condo”
Reviewed 2 August 2018 for a stay in July 2018

This condo was amazing! It looked just like the pictures. We had beach access and the pool was wonderful. There are so many great things to do nearby! My family and I had a wonderful time! Kathleen was absolutely amazing!! I definitely would recommend that everyone book with her!

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
3 Aug 2018
Cindy, thanks very much for the wonderful comments! I am so happy that you and your family enjoyed your stay. I hope we have the pleasure of seeing you again next year.
gregory z
“Great beach week.”
Reviewed 31 July 2018 for a stay in July 2018

We were very happy with the condo we stayed for a week. Nicely decorated, very clean and nice view of the beach from the balcony. Assawomen Bay could be seen from our balcony also. There was a pool which was also very clean. The people we met from the building were all friendly. The condo is close to a grocery market and nice places to eat. We could walk to the surrounding restaurants and market. Great parking. We would love to go back. The owner of condo was a pleasure to work with!

3 Aug 2018
Greg, thank you so much! I'm so happy that you were pleased with the condo. You certainly had a gorgeous week to enjoy it! We hope to see you again next year.
indiglo91...
Sharon, Pennsylvania
“Great family vacation!”
Reviewed 21 August 2017 for a stay in August 2017

The condo was very clean and had everything we needed (wifi, washer/dryer, balcony, pots and pans, boogie boards, games, etc). The view is nice and the building is quiet. The pool was rarely busy and there's plenty of nearby shops and restaurants. Kathleen was wonderful to work with and accompanied an early check-in. She also checked in to make sure our stay and the condo were good. She even shipped me a shoe I accidentally left! Very easy check in checkout process. Highly recommend!!

3 Sep 2017
Angela, thank you very much for the review. I'm so glad that your family enjoyed the stay. Hope we hear from you again.
By the way, I was more than happy to send you your shoe. It was way too cute to throw in the trash!
Take care!
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing