“Will definitely eat here again, love pizza!”
Review of Mione's

Mione's
Ranked #151 of 471 Restaurants in Ocean City
Reviewed 28 June 2018

Pizza, Calzone & salad were all good. I ordered by phone and picked up. It went well. I will eat here again. Next time, I might just stop in and point to what I want from the case. Then they heat it up and it's ready to go. The pizzas in the case were way more interesting than I could have ordered over the phone! Unique combos.

The prices are reasonable. Inside has a dozen tables, clean and attractive. Outside has a few tables with umbrellas. They serve beer & wine.

The only things not favorable were: Do not put mayo on an Italian cold cut sub. It was not requested and shouldn't be there anyway.
And the pizzas are actually so large, that when placed steaming hot in the box, they get limp in the middle. The flavor was good though.

Good place to stop by with the family and everyone can point to what they want, then eat in for a quick lunch or dinner.

Reviewed 20 June 2018

The best pizza on the eastern shore, period! LOVE, LOVE , LOVE Mione's!!! The calzones and stromboli's are also the best!

Reviewed 20 May 2018 via mobile

I really liked this cheese pizza! It tasted very good. It was soft, but yet the crust was chewy, which I like.

1  Thank Tracy47232
Reviewed 18 December 2017

As you many know, I am trying to find the best slice of pie in Ocean City, MD. Each pie is judged on appearance, taste and texture (rated 2-9) and will be given an overall score (weighted). In addition, I include information about my experience. Here is Mione's.

Appearance - good size slice ($3.58). Good amount of pepperoni. Looked moist but not greasy. Decent end crust 9

Texture- good bottom crust with a bit of a chew to it and able to support the pizza. End crust good chew. Pepperoni was under cooked. Not sure if they added pepperoni to a cheese. Good cheese to sauce ratio. The slice was on cold side. 8

Taste- sauce and cheese have a good taste to it. Crust is good too. I actually felt the pepperoni used took away from a very good pizza. If i was grading cheese pizza it would have been all 9's. 8

This is one of the better slices of pizza I have had in Ocean City and I wouldn't hesitate to come back again!

Appearance - 9 - 5.04
Texture - 8 - 9.1424
Taste - 8 - 18.3776
Total - 32.56

Reviewed 29 October 2017

i got 2 plain slices, it tasted good and the crust looked like it was fully cooked. but it was limp when I tried to pick it up and eat it. i was rushing to work, so i just ate it instead of complaining.