“It was fun!”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Average
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

E R
Baltimore, Maryland
“Pet hair every where..”
Reviewed 10 February 2015 for a stay in February 2015
people found this review helpful

This was my first time visiting Deep Creek lake. I booked this cabin for a weekend as a birthday gift to my husband. All of the photos online showed a wood burning fire place.This was not the case .Imagine my surprise to find an electric fire place.Especially since we hauled an entire trunk of fire wood up the mountain.It did provide heat and I decided to move on.The worst issue we had was that the entire cabin was completely covered in white pet hair. The couch .Bed linen,pillows and carpets. It was absolutely awful. There were also pet hair dust bunnies underneath the kitchen table.The cabin was in a good location.However we spent a limited amount of time in it due to the cleanliness issues. In my opinion it would be a great idea to have a professional come in and deep clean the cabin to avoid further situations with future guests.

Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Your age range 35-49
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
Maryland
Reviewed 25 February 2014 for a stay in February 2014

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Check-in / front desk Service
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Recommended for:
A romantic getaway Older travelers
Rugged travelers
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing