“Great Weekend Getaway”

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

SRainey81
Dale City, Virginia
“Great Weekend Getaway”
Reviewed 25 February 2016 for a stay in February 2016

I stayed at Crosswinds for two nights this month with a group of 10 people. The house was very nice, cozy but not small, and had all the amenities as advertised. The kitchen was very well stocked with all of the things you could want to cook any manner of things. The hot tub was very nice (probably fit about 6 comfortably). There were games and other little things. The TVs and other things worked well. The bed/room I stayed in was nice and comfortable and I didn't hear any complaints from the rest of my group. There were a couple of small things that were broken in the house, but we made sure to call maintenance to let them know it was like that upon our arrival and we weren't charged. The location was very close to the lake, Wisp Resort, a couple different state parks, and Firefly Farms. I'd definitely stay in this house again or rent from Railey again.

Travelling group: Friends
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Management Response
26 Feb 2016
Thank you so much for your review, Ms Rainey and we are so glad that you enjoyed your stay! Feel free to reach out to Railey Mountain Lake Vacations when you are ready to plan your next escape to Deep Creek Lake.
Glen burnie md

Your age range 25-34
DC
Reviewed 25 February 2010 for a stay in February 2010

Liked best: Quite community
Liked least: Hot tub was to far from the house.
Your age range 35-44
Rugged travelers
Virginia
Reviewed 24 February 2010 for a stay in February 2010

Check-in / front desk Service
Liked best: It had two master suites, price
Liked least: Location
Travelling group: Family with young children
Your age range 45-54
Recommended for:
Older travelers Families with teenagers
Tourists Rugged travelers
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing