“Need professional management, service it's VERY RUDE for no reason!”
Review of Owen's Ordinary

Owen's Ordinary
Reserve with OpenTable
Owen's Ordinary is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Price range: US$15 - US$30
Reviewed 17 August 2018 via mobile

First time here and services take long and super rude. I might give another chance. Maybe it's not the place, but the people serving me took forever to acknowledge me and my crew. Specially from this female that was serving us I don't know her name, skinny medium light completion and overly curly hair, I can't understand why someone would be rude to new clients from the beginning im assuming she don't like her job. This its Pike & Rose you should come here to have fun and enjoy, not to be treated poorly specially for the price they charging. Completely worthless. I live, work & play here. So disappointed to my folks and me!

Reviewed 12 August 2018

These are only available during their happy hour, but if you are a fan of a good slider, you won't be disappointed!

Reviewed 31 July 2018 via mobile

Drinks are reasonable to low prices and nice fast service. The kitchen couldn't be father from it. Food was "ordinary" and they were missing some items on the menu.

Reviewed 11 July 2018 via mobile

If you like really spicy wings, this is the place for you. The wait staff are very friendly bringing out a water bowl for your thirsty furry friend.

Reviewed 1 July 2018

This is a very nice restaurant with a large bar that has windows on the backside where you can sit outside, look inside and order! The outdoor area is set up like a beer garden, complete with picnic tables. I decided to sit at the bar and had a front row seat to watch the Yankees / Nationals game. Since the place was busy, service at the bar was spotty. You may appear to be their direct customer however they are busy filling all the other patrons bar orders as well. They have a lot of craft beers on tap and an ample number of TVs. The two IPAs I ordered were very good.

I started with the Rhode Island calamari appetizer which was smaller deep-fried calamari rings and tentacles than expected. They also deep fried thin lemon slices and thin peppers. When all three items were eaten together it was delightful. I would have rated it a 10 however there was too much scrap pieces and very small calamari rings which is just not acceptable. Maybe since Rhode Island is the smallest state so are their calamari?

My entrée was the bartender recommended burger that was cooked to order … excellent. The accompanying fries looked dark but were hot crispy and soft inside. A home run!