“Amazing selection of Beer”
Review of Owen's Ordinary

Owen's Ordinary
Reserve with OpenTable
Owen's Ordinary is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Price range: US$15 - US$30
Reviewed 19 June 2018

This has become a favorite for my husband and I for Friday night dinner. They have the best selection of draft beer I have ever seen and their selections are right on! We discovered a great brand Manor Hill and plan to visit the brewery near Ellicot City. We have enjoyed the fondue appetizer and the excellent hamburger and charcuterie plate. The Pike and Rose shopping area has a lot of great stores like REI and LL Bean so you can shop before or after you eat at this restaurant.

Date of visit: April 2018

Reviewed 19 June 2018

Stopped by on Sunday to celebrate Father's day and this was a great place to eat. They have a very nice outdoor seating area, the wait staff were on top of their game. Had the chicken wing as an appetizer and the steak eggs benedict for the entree and both were delicious. In addition, they have a huge list of draft and bottled beers.

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed 11 June 2018 via mobile

Loved the beer options and the bratburget. Great place to talk to friends. Recommend it. There are multiple other restaurants in the area so you can even choose to close the night here after having a more formal meal. Owen’s is casual place but really great for a date or hanging out

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed 28 May 2018 via mobile

My husband and I visited this Pike & Rose restaurant for a Thursday evening holiday weekend dinner and were pleasantly surprised. We had great service, a decent meal, and, well, the beer selection was awesome. We started with the calamari; quite enjoyable although a little chewy and who knew that fried lemons could be so tasty? I had a burger—two thin juicy patties, cheese, and the usual lettuce and tomato on a house made (?) bun. It was good, not great, but the bun was excellent and the fries were flat out to die for—crispy and delicious. My husband had the fish and chips(again with marvelous fries); it was fresh and well cooked. Lots of local brews to choose from, both on tap and bottled. I had a delightful Pink Flamingo Ale while my husband had an old favorite Allegash White. The atmosphere was quite pleasant—the outdoor bar would have been great, I imagine, but it was a little too crowded. My only complaint is that the bathroom did not appear to have had any attention in a while. I would definitely go again; gotta check out the rest of that beer list!

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed 17 April 2018

Stopped in with hubby to meet a friend for brunch. Turns out the restaurant had scheduled a German biergarten celebration for that day. Random waiters in lederhosen and a separate menu featuring German beers, pretzels, and kabobs. And music. VERY loud music. Brunch menu was a little limited although they did have several varieties of eggs Benedict. They have an extensive selection of beers. Our service was spectacular. Probably won't go back.

Date of visit: April 2018