“Great Place and good location”

Review of Happy Landing

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Poslek
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Great Place and good location”
Reviewed 8 September 2014 for a stay in September 2014
people found this review helpful

When I saw the pictures of the place (while making reservation), I did not think much of it. I had little time and wanted to get away for weekend. So we decided to go there. When I got there, I realized the pictures did not do justice. The place is much nicer than pictured and it is good size for 6. AC in living are helped since it was very hot. House was clean, and rental included linens and towels. The house also had some basics: paper towel, toilet paper, soap, etc. We brought some so we replenished. Location is right by Wisp and short drive to restaurant and things to do. Highly recommend this property!

Travelling group: Young Children
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Baltimore
Reviewed 15 December 2011 for a stay in November 2011

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Check-in / front desk Service
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Recommended for:

Location Cleanliness
Check-in / front desk Service
Travelling group: Spouse / significant other
Your age range 35-44
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing