“Relaxing Ladies Weekend”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Traveling...
Hagerstown, Maryland
“Relaxing Ladies Weekend”
Reviewed 9 September 2013 for a stay in September 2013

We rented this home for the Deep Creek Arts and Wine Festival weekend. It was absolutely wonderful. Our group was quite impressed with the home. We greatly appreciated the included linens and towels. The home was located in close proximity to everything we wanted to do. It was wonderfully quiet and relaxing this time of the year. I'm certain that may not be the case in winter but would be very convenient for the skiing crowd. The home was very clean. We would absolutely stay again and even talked about booking a couples weekend in the near future or family vacations next summer.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Furnishings were beautiful.
Liked least: Perfect this time of the year but I don't believe I would like it in winter due to chair lifts being right behind hot tub and back deck.
Travelling group: Friends
Your age range 35-49
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Florida

Friends getaway Families with young children
Families with teenagers Tourists
Large groups Luxury-minded travelers
Rugged travelers
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing