“Very nice accommodations”

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Ladybug A
Maryland
“Very nice accommodations ”
Reviewed 11 April 2016 for a stay in April 2016
person found this review helpful

I stayed in this property for four days and my guest & I had a great time. I was rather hesitant after reading one previous review, however, the management assured me that I all those issues were resolved. I did paid for an early check-in just so I can do a walk through prior to my guest arriving. Everything was clean & in working condition. The main living room sofa has been replaced with a new one. This home has your regular ware & tare which is to be expected when renting a property vs hotel. The pool temperature was a bit cold & they immediately came down to adjust the temperature. We ran out of propane for the grill & the came by with a new one. I would have given my stay 5 stars but it didn't come with a chef & maid lol. Thanks for making my 40th birthday a very memorable one for me & all my guest.

Management Response
13 Apr 2016
Happy belated birthday! We are so glad you enjoyed your stay in Cedar Vista and certainly wish that an onsite chef and housekeeper had been available to you! Hopefully, your friends filled the gap in honor of your special day.
Thanks so much for the review and let us know when you are ready to book your next Deep Creek Lake escape!

~ The Railey Mountain Lake Vacations Family
Courtney...
Morgantown, West Virginia, United States
“Total Dump”
Reviewed 19 January 2016 for a stay in January 2016
people found this review helpful

Wow! What a dump. The place looks like it was nice about 10 years ago and the owner just couldn't afford maintaince. When you first walk in there is a nice indoor pool. Don't expect to get to use it though. All but one of the lights were corroded and did not work. No, I didn't say the light bulbs were out, the connections were corroded. Maintaince came every evening around 4 o'clock to lock us out of the pool and came back every morning around 10 or 11. Main reason we booked this place was the pool. When you walk into the kitchen, there is a nice big fridge, however, the wood around it is rotted out when it leaked at one point. The table and floors look like someone took a sander to it and just left it. Oh, and that table that seats 20? They only have 13 chairs. The couches are old and nasty. The fire places are nice, but when you have the gas fireplace on downstairs or if you burn wood in the main room, the bed rooms can be used to hang meat. Someone though it would be a great idea to put the thermostats practically onto of the fireplaces. The carpet was really dirty. There were holes in the wall where they had surround sound at one time. They took the speakers down and just left the holes and wires sticking out of the wall. A huge stain on our sheets had us sleeping on top of the confuters at night. They don't have a big enough water heater for the place so try and get your shower first thing. You'll at least get a lukewarm shower. The shower curtain and liner were stained pink from being so dirty. The steps got really icy. There was a bucket of ice melt on the porch, but it was empty. Honestly, save your money and go somewhere else. The pictures say it all.

Travelling group: Large Group
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
MD
Reviewed 31 January 2011 for a stay in January 2011

Travelling group: Friends
Your age range 25-34
Management Response
31 Jan 2011
Thank you for taking the time to provide us with feedback about your stay. We sincerely apologize that you experienced some maintenance issues with the home which kept you from enjoying your vacation to the fullest extent possible. Unfortunately we do not guarantee grills at homes during the winter as outlined in our policies and procedures. We also apologize that you felt your comments about the property were not received with concern. A member of our management team will be in contact with to talk with you further.
ME
Reviewed 10 January 2011 for a stay in December 2010

Check-in / front desk Service
Travelling group: Family (extended)
Your age range 45-54
Pennsylvania
Reviewed 5 January 2011 for a stay in December 2010

Travelling group: Spouse / significant other
Your age range 25-34
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing