“Loved it!!”

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
Goose6353
“Renter”
Reviewed 28 May 2016 for a stay in May 2016
person found this review helpful

We chose this property bc of the proximity to the water, great views, pics of modern decor etc. Pictures can be deceiving. Upon arrival, we were notified that there was a leak in one of the rooms and it was covered with a tarp until it can be fully repaired. OK things happen, but RML really couldn't provide additional info. Issue #2. Upon arrival into the home, I notice a strong odor of cigerette smoke. I called to voice my concern as the smell was pretty strong. The only advice I received was RML was not notified of smoking in the house. That's probably bc whoever is contracted to clean the house, didn't do a thorough job. There is grease splattered on the kitchen windows, counters, granite island. The Keurig had molded coffee that was in the bottom part that collects the drips, the stove top was not clean or even wiped off for that matter. At the end of the evening yesterday, someone went to empty the trash and there were cigarette buds and old hamburger meat in the bottom of trash can. Once again, the cleaning of the property is way past questionable.

The owner needs to invest in outside/inside window washing, fixing a few broken items like toilet seats, kitchen trash can, outside screen door, etc. Treasured Memories is in need of major TLC. Pictures are posted for reference. Hoping the rest of the weekend goes smoothly. Overall, I wouldn't stay here again.

Management Response
6 Jun 2016
Dear Valued Guest,

We appreciate that you reported your concerns to us during your stay. We deeply apologize you encountered some cleanliness and maintenance issues , though are pleased that some of the concerns could be resolved for you before check out. We do our best to ensure the home is adequately prepared for your arrival and feel badly when this does not happen. Your feedback is critical as a front line experience in the home. Our goal is to always use the feedback to help improve our service. Additionally, we’re glad that we could discuss the matter with you in detail and address some final maintenance items reported after check out. We hope you and your family will be able to return to Deep Creek Lake and Railey Mountain Lake Vacations again soon.
NJ

Reviewed 27 October 2011 for a stay in September 2011

Travelling group: Business colleagues
Your age range 55-64
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing