“Miss”

Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
View from master balcony
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
Howkind
“Miss”
Reviewed 4 July 2017 for a stay in June 2017

Awesome house! Plenty of room for everyone to play cards, talk, visit, and eat. The outside fire pit worked great for making S'mores.

Management Response
8 Aug 2017
Hello-

Terrific! We are so glad you had a magical stay at Wilderness Walk. We can't wait for you to come visit us again soon!

Best-
Your Friends at Railey Mountain Lake Vacations
Glen Burnie Maryland
Reviewed 10 November 2011 for a stay in October 2011

Md
Reviewed 20 October 2011 for a stay in September 2011

Check-in / front desk Service
Travelling group: Family (extended)
Your age range 65+

Travelling group: Friends
Your age range 25-34
Management Response
2 Dec 2010
Thank you for staying with us and taking the time to leave a review for Wilderness Walk. We’re glad to hear that you had a very enjoyable stay, and we apologize that you experienced some problems with the hot water system. We hope to have you back as our guests again soon!
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing