“OUR NEW GO-TO CARRY OUT!!!!”
Review of G T Pizza

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
G T Pizza
Ranked #15 of 35 Restaurants in Lutherville
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

Just ordered GT Pizza for lunch and WOW/YUM!!!!!!!, we are overly pleased and extremely happy. Items ordered were a Cheeseburger Sub and an Italian Cold Cold Sub, an order of Waffle Fries and a 2 liter. Everything was exceptionally delicious. Food arrived hot and cooked to perfection. You can tell the products are FRESH and great quality. With prompt service, just as their menu reads, and fantastic customer service, you can bet that we will be returning again and again. I would HIGHLY recommend grabbing your next bite to eat from the super kind guys at GT Pizza in Lutherville. Everything about this visit and our food were ABOVE the norm. So so soooo good. We devoured our food which was made with care and cooked to perfection. This is our new go-to carry out/delivery experiences. DON'T MISS OUT GUYS!!

Reviewed 26 March 2018

Good pizza, fast and friendly service. I ordered delivery so this review does not include any dine-in experience. Pizza is good and was delivered warm. 'Will definitely order again.

Reviewed 8 August 2017

Sometimes you forget about your home town favorites. Visitors want to know what you know and get to enjoy places that you love the most. GT's has been around for an long time, "34 years" per the manager. But, it has really been there since the the 1960's. They have really good pizza and sandwiches. It is small, very small. Carry out or delivery available. If you are there around 5:00 pm just about any Saturday, I will be there picking up my favorite: 14", thin crust with pepperoni, extra cheese, feta cheese and mushrooms. Yum!

Reviewed 20 March 2015

Pretty much a typical carry out pizza joint, but the staff are very friendly and I would highly recommend the white pizza...one of the best I've had!

Reviewed 25 August 2014

I have driven past this place countless times and was glad that I finally decided to try it. There is no indoor / outdoor seating - just take out and delivery. The pizza was ready when they said it would be and I was very happy with the size, texture and flavors. We got a thin crust with cheese and the pizza was well cooked. Enough cheese to taste but not mask the sauce, which I liked a lot. We'll be back.