Lowest prices for your stay
Free cancellation until 21/08/08
Reserve now, pay at stay
Agoda.com
US$76
Hotels.comUS$91
Priceline
ExtendedStayUS$91
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 24 March 2021 via mobile

Rooms are clean. The staff was helpful. There is no breakfast due to covid but the room has a full kitchen and the dishes are free to get from the front desk. The laundry room was a big plus. I didn’t have to leave to visit a laundry mat

Date of stay: March 2021
Trip type: Travelled on business
ESA GM, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Baltimore - BWI Airport - Aero Dr., responded to this reviewResponded 26 March 2021

Thank you for selecting Extended Stay America for your recent visit and for sharing your comments. Our team was pleased to learn you enjoyed your stay, found your suite comfortable and our staff friendly and professional. We are also happy that our well-equipped kitchen and our 24-hour self-serve laundry facility were to your convenience. Thank you once more for being our guest, and we look forward to seeing you in the future.

Reviewed 24 March 2021 via mobile

The only pro is pretty much getting a studio sized apartment with the basic necessities.

Cleaning is weekly but due to covid it is now every two weeks which allows for bugs to appear such as roaches and stink bugs.

If you want to avoid that type of mishap as much as you can you're better off keeping your room clean to the best of your ability (as you should anyway) and take out your own trash.

You can't rely on everything else to do the same because there are a lot of unhygienic people who stay here and some on the unruly side. You may see some drug dealers, people get door dash deliveries at 3-4 in the morning and are extremely loud at times.

You'll hear dogs barking if people have them and don't be on the same floor with 20 member families because they'll take between 3-5 rooms and you will hear their children all night, not good for light sleepers.

Way too much activity in here to keep up with amidst the smell of burned food in the hallways due to the lack of people's culinary skills..... Literally all of the calories are burned out of the food, it doesn't smell edible, it smells of soot from a house fire with a hint of saffron for taste.

If you have a certain budget, expect what will come with it in short.

Date of stay: March 2021
Trip type: Travelled on business
ESA GM, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Baltimore - BWI Airport - Aero Dr., responded to this reviewResponded 27 March 2021

It was disappointing to read your comments concerning your stay at our hotel. Please accept our apologies, as we never mean to disappoint our guests in any way. We can assure you that what you experienced is not acceptable by our standards, and we will be taking the proper action to ensure a more wonderful experience for every guest entering our doors. Thank you again for your candid feedback as this helps us to improve the experience for future guests. We appreciate your feedback.

Reviewed 10 January 2021

THIS HOTEL WILL FALSELY CHARGE YOU AND NOT INFORM YOU OF FRAUDULENT CHARGES.

Firstly, I was there a week and there are two Extended Stays literally next door to each other. This is the WORST one. The front desk staff act like they have no idea where they are. You ask for something (or: pans, plates, etc) and they just look at you. Then you have to say, "well, can I have them for my room?" The rooms are tiny, like Microtel Hotel tiny.

Walls are paper thin! You can hear everything in the room next door, including foot steps, I was on top floor. There is a kitchenette, but no stove. There was hair all over the bed and bathroom, and I am bald! Sheets do not fit the uncomfortable beds and keep slipping off. The guests that stay here are loud and dirty, trash all over the elevator and entrances. There were kids riding their bikes all over the lot making noise. Cars going and coming all night. Cars would park in the furthest corners of the lot and have people coming in and out of them into the hotel. I know it was drugs and sexual activity, because it was happening between 12am and 7am.

The hotel is at the end of a US mail industrial complex road, so more noise from mail trucks ALL night. Trucks also block the hotel entrance during the day. Ask for a room facing the parking lot, the lesser of two evils.

I had paid for the room in full on a travel site. Two days after checkout they had charged my card an additional $200 with no explanation!!! You have to check out over phone, not at the desk. They never informed me of the fraudulent charge and I never signed anything informing me of this charge. My bank will handle this false charge and get the money back from the hotel. They are dishonest at this location. DO NOT STAY HERE if you want honest hotel staff and peace and quiet.

I have never had a hotel try and steal $200 from me!

Date of stay: December 2020
Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank ADC211
ESA GM, Agency / Consultant at Extended Stay America - Baltimore - BWI Airport - Aero Dr., responded to this reviewResponded 12 January 2021

Thank you for sharing the details of your stay. We are sorry our accommodations fell short of meeting your expectations and for all the problems which inconvenienced you. Your concerns will be shared with the appropriate team members to review and take apt measures. Meanwhile, we will have our security team to have a close inspection at areas where suspicious activities have been reported. We will also check the charges levied on your bill to check for any incorrect transactions. Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Reviewed 1 July 2020 via mobile

The staff is nice the rooms are nice. Wouldn’t mind comin back again. Rooms was clean. Me and friends had no complaints. Staf wasn’t rude they helped me with my things no questions asked ty. I’ve been here a few times Nd ima continue too come here.

Date of stay: July 2020
Trip type: Travelled with friends
iResponze A, Manager at Extended Stay America - Baltimore - BWI Airport - Aero Dr., responded to this reviewResponded 2 July 2020

Thank you for being a loyal guest at Extended Stay America and for writing about your enjoyable experience. The needs of our guests are indeed our top priority, and we are glad this is apparent in the quality of service you received. It was also a pleasure to know you liked your clean suite and had a comfortable stay. Your compliments will be shared with the team. we look forward to serving you and your friends soon.

Reviewed 29 December 2019 via mobile

I was there due to upcoming move. No Hot Water. The front desk lady said on phone there was a "trick" to it. Really?? You should be a to turn on water and have it come out. And if it doesn't give customer money back! Noisy too

Date of stay: December 2019
Trip type: Travelled solo
iResponze A, Manager at Extended Stay America - Baltimore - BWI Airport - Aero Dr., responded to this reviewResponded 30 December 2019

Thank you for taking the time to share comments about your stay. We strive to consistently deliver exceptional service, so we apologize you had a disappointing experience with us. We have shared your feedback with the individual so that we can better serve our future guests. We truly hope you will give us another chance to prove we are committed to providing outstanding guest service.