Lowest prices for your stay
GardenInn.com
Agoda.comUS$123
TraveluroUS$127
Reviews (1 188)
1 188 results
All reviews front desk bwi airport bob evans room was clean cracker barrel convenient location next morning would definitely stay here again business center shuttle service baltimore area an early flight free shuttle omelet hgi hilton driver
Selected filters
6 - 11 of 1 188 reviews
Reviewed 16 May 2021

Their first day fully opened again and they were fantastic.

I called the front desk a few days before my stay to see if I could do an early check-in and Katie advised I could call the morning of my stay and she would check.

That morning came and sure enough, Katie answered and said I was good to check in early!!!

My flight arrived and Katie sent.a Lyft ride... a sliver Mercedes...nice touch.

Room was beautiful and Katie advised I was still in time for breakfast.

The food was fantastic from an awesome cook named Joe.

My servers Eduardo and Clara were fantastic as well. Eduardo made sure I had everything I needed during breakfast both days.

Everyone took such great care of me during my stay.

Huge Thanks to Katie, as she made sure I was fine every step of the way.

I wanted a late check out because my flight was later, and she was able to make that happen too.

I've had great experiences at Hilton and this was top notch for sure.

Date of stay: May 2021
Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank Niacneves
Kenneth White, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn BWI Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 10 June 2021

Awesome stuff!!!! Thank you so much for your thoughtful review -- it is really great to be back!!!

Reviewed 6 May 2021

Do not stay here. Katie is it’s only asset. No staff. No amenities. Feels like a ghost town. I am a diamond for life member. I will never stay there again and can not encourage others to not go as well. A Red Roof has more amenities.

Date of stay: May 2021
  • Trip type: Travelled on business

Good afternoon Cherrypt,

I certainly understand your frustration -- each county/hotel has directives on what amenities we are allowed to keep open or not in this case. During Covid Protocols there were closures that were necessary but fortunately those have all been lifted and our hotel is back to how it was pre covid in regards to our Pool, Fitness center, business center and restaurant serving full fare. Please feel free to contact me directly as I would love to have you back now that we are at full strength to show you the changes.

Respectfully,

Reviewed 14 April 2021

I truly enjoy my stay at Hilton Garden Inn, I would recommend this place to other friends and family. Excellent stay, with enjoyable food place nearby. Close to BWI and other Activity places. Thank you!

Date of stay: April 2021
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thank you so much you green boblin you! Hopefully we get to see you again soon!

Reviewed 13 April 2021

Came for business and was pleasantly impressed!! Rooms were clean, staff pleasant and parking was free when I came which was a plus!! I was able to travel to DC to do some sightseeing and visit family!!

Date of stay: April 2021
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Very very cool!! So happy you enjoyed yourself -- please dont be a stranger!!

Reviewed 31 March 2021

HG Inn provided great service! I had a issue with a room that was no fault of the hotel, toilet flooded but it was handled and the customer service was excellent! I would definitely recommend this hotel!

Date of stay: March 2021
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Kenneth White, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn BWI Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 31 March 2021

Thank you so much Doth1911 -- So sorry to hear about the toilet issue but I am glad to hear we handled it properly -- I will certainly thank the team for their hard work!

Stay safe and well and hopefully we get to see you back soon!!

Respectfully,