Lowest prices for your stay
US$91
Free cancellation until 21/08/15
Reserve now, pay at stay
Priceline
US$91
FindHotel
US$96
US$82
Expedia.comUS$91
ExtendedStayUS$91
HurbUS$96
All reviews home away from home great customer service front desk person nice stay baltimore
Selected filters
Reviewed 21 November 2020 via mobile

My friends and I stay in this location every time we go to Baltimore
Clean room, great customer service- great stay- nice location
My friends and I recommend this place
Thank you for everything favorite hotel in Baltimore

Date of stay: November 2020
Trip type: Travelled with friends
iResponze Alerts, Agency / Consultant at Extended Stay America Baltimore - BWl Airport - International Dr., responded to this reviewResponded 21 November 2020

Thank you for the glowing review of Extended Stay America and for recommending us to future travelers. We are thrilled to know that our friendly services and spotless accommodations are the reasons you continue to stay with us. It is always a pleasure to have you both as our guests, and we look forward to your return visit.

Reviewed 30 May 2020 via mobile

Very nice stay ,the staff was very friendly and welcoming, room was also very clean my sister and I was very very happy about everything
We definitely come back. Thank you and thank you for making our stay nice

Date of stay: May 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
iResponze A, Manager at Extended Stay America Baltimore - BWl Airport - International Dr., responded to this reviewResponded 31 May 2020

Thank you for your glowing review of the Extended Stay America. It is great to hear you enjoyed your refreshing suite, along with the exceptional service of our team. We appreciate you being our guest and look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 8 May 2020 via mobile

Very professional and helpful staff.As soon we got there they checked us in on time and the room was very cleaned. my friend and I enjoyed ourselves and we will definitely come back and we refer friends to come there

Date of stay: April 2020
Trip type: Travelled with friends
iResponze A, Manager at Extended Stay America Baltimore - BWl Airport - International Dr., responded to this reviewResponded 8 May 2020

Thank you for being our guest and for taking the time to review your experience at Extended Stay America. It is nice to know you and your friend found your room comfortable and you were pleased with the exceptional service from our staff. We work hard to provide high levels of service, so we will share your compliments with the team to let them know their efforts are appreciated. We thank you again for choosing our hotel, and we look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 1 May 2020 via mobile

Nice hotel the room are clean . The staffs are very friendly . I will be back for my next trip with my family to visit Baltimore .Thank you for for taking care of us .thank I really appreciate it the care.

Date of stay: April 2020
Trip type: Travelled on business
iResponze A, Manager at Extended Stay America Baltimore - BWl Airport - International Dr., responded to this reviewResponded 1 May 2020

It was our pleasure accommodating you at Extended Stay America. We appreciate you sharing your review with other travelers, and we are delighted you were satisfied with our service and accommodations! Thank you for choosing our hotel, and we look forward to your next visit with us.

Reviewed 30 April 2020 via mobile

My staywas awesome my family and I enjoy it great customer service. The room was clean every day we come back and the staff always available for help and give advice on what to do to have a great stay

Date of stay: March 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
iResponze A, Manager at Extended Stay America Baltimore - BWl Airport - International Dr., responded to this reviewResponded 30 April 2020

It was our pleasure accommodating you at Extended Stay America. We appreciate you sharing your review with other travelers, and we are delighted you were satisfied with our service and accommodations! Thank you for choosing our hotel for your family visit, and we look forward to your next visit with us.