“Melissa”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Ilovekickboxing
Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

ILK is amazing! The instructors are very pleasant and motivate the hell out of you! (In a positive way!) They even have items to refresh yourself before or after a great workout session... love that!!!

All reviews
"instructor"
in 7 reviews
"md"

Reviewed 25 June 2018

I can't express enough how much I LOVE ILKB. The staff is nothing short of amazing. They are always upbeat, encouraging, and they hold you accountable. Some are super funny during instruction (Jaz). The instructors greet you like they are happy to see you the moment you enter. The facility is really nice and very clean. The schedule offers so many classes daily that there's just no excuse not to show up. I definitely feel a difference in my energy level, strength and muscle tone in just 4 weeks. Try ILKB - Hyattsville, you'll be hooked.

Reviewed 6 June 2018

iLoveKickboxing is an amazing place filled with great people. You’ll get a full body workout from start to finish with an awesome and motivating staff. I can feel myself getting stronger and my technique improving with each class. It's honestly the highlight of my day. I can’t recommend it enough!!!

Reviewed 30 May 2018

I began my trial at the start of March 2018 and was hooked after the first session! Instructors are welcoming and energetic 100% of the time! Their positive energy is so refreshing especially after long days at work.I know that after each class I'm going to feel physically and mentally stronger. After the first month, I noticed more definition in my arms and legs. I'm excited about continuing my health and fitness journey with ILKB Hyattsville.

Date of experience: May 2018
See more reviews
Reviewed 11 May 2018

ILK- Hyattsville is an amazing facility with an exceptional team of staff. The facility is very clean & the staff are committed to helping you stay motivated and pushing you to take your body to places you never thought were possible. While it is an intense workout it is worth it! I honestly feel better after attending class it’s a form of therapy and getting my sexy back is the icing on the cake! I LOVE KICKBOXING!

Date of experience: May 2018