“Great service, not so good food”

The Cheesecake Factory
Ranked #16 of 122 Restaurants in Hanover
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

The service was pretty good. The servers gave my daughter a wonderful treat by singing happy birthday and bringing her cheesecake on a beautifully decorated plate specially for her birthday. The main server was quite nice also. Even the host who showed us to our table was quite personable, which you usually don’t find. My daughter thoroughly enjoyed her food choices, but mine were severely off the mark, to the point that I sent one dish back. The crab dip appetizer had a strange taste. Just didn’t taste right. I like crab dip nearly everywhere I go. Not here. Such a weird taste. I also tried their fried cauliflower appetizer. Swing and a miss. Too greasy tasting. The “crispy” pineapple chicken was soggy. So much sauce. Not a good idea. The chef needs to rethink that entire dish.

TCF_Guest_Services, Guest Relations Manager at The Cheesecake Factory, responded to this reviewResponded 4 April 2018

Hi MasterSargent1206, We are so sorry to hear that you were not satisfied with your meal! We hope you can give us another chance and next time, if anything about your experience can be improved, please let our managers know so we can make things right while you are still dining with us. Thank you for your feedback!

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

Just like all the rest. Staff were attentive food was fresh. The bartender worked so hard. Get her some help....

TCF_Guest_Services, Guest Relations Manager at The Cheesecake Factory, responded to this reviewResponded 3 April 2018

Hi Tyramjer, Thank you for your review. We're glad to hear that you enjoyed your experience and we look forward to your next visit!

Reviewed 1 April 2018

Win or lose at the Casino, go to the Cheesecake Factory to win, every time. The food is good, the service is good, food excellent. It was a delight. I love the Shepherd Pie, when you eat the Lemon-Herb Roasted Chicken, you fall in love again.

Thank you so much for this review, David. We're very happy you had such a wonderful time with us! We look forward to seeing you back again soon to enjoy some more of our cheesecake!

Reviewed 26 March 2018 via mobile

This Cheesecake Factory is always supper busy. This trip we had an array of appetizers and cheesecake! We were all stuffed when we left! The buffalo blasts are my favorite. I had the salted caramel cheesecake for the first time and it did not disappoint.

TCF_Guest_Services, Guest Relations Manager at The Cheesecake Factory, responded to this reviewResponded 27 March 2018

Thanks for your review, razz19! We greatly appreciate it! We know long waits can be frustrating, so we suggest coming in either in the morning or later in the evening for a shorter wait. Thanks again and we look forward to seeing you soon!

Reviewed 22 March 2018

Actually its a terrible idea to go there if you are trying to lose any weight! Especially when you have to pass all those gorgeous goodies enroute to your seat. We ate there twice this past week and both experiences were excellent. I had the hamburger the first time and the chopped salad the second. Hamburger was memorable!!! Also had the onion soup but found that sorely lacking .... more like onion broth with no substance. Disappointed in my martini .. I like and expect a full martini glass - especially for premium stuff .. glass was 2/3 full at best .. but good. One of our waiters, Blake, was a hoot! Would definitely recommend this to anyone!