Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Element.comUS$108
PricelineUS$108
Expedia.comUS$108
Hotels.comUS$108
Agoda.comUS$108
TravelocityUS$108
All reviews front desk full kitchen arundel mills shuttle driver customer service bwi airport complimentary breakfast enjoyed my stay indoor pool live casino dina mall microwave md ms
Selected filters
Reviewed 21 April 2021

The design and layout is typical of the Element brand. It's a little older than others I've stayed in, so with that comes a little bit more hidden dust. Overall though, the room is clean.

The indoor pool is shared with the neighboring Aloft. You have to sign up to use it and they keep the occupancy low. There was one other family using the pool at the same time as us, so there was plenty of space to keep our distance.

The complimentary breakfast was reasonable. No hot proteins, but plenty of breakfast items to choose from. I noticed the a couple of the reviews stated that the staff needs to be friendlier. They don't smile much, but they are very willing to help.

Another bonus, as a Marriott Bonvoy member, I paid for my stay with points. It's only 10,000 points per night (at least when I stayed), so a very good value. There is a big mall across the street with casino, movie theater, and a good amount of entertainment offered.

Date of stay: March 2021
Team Marriott, Guest Services / Front Office at Element Arundel Mills BWI Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 22 April 2021

Dear davidlQ4386QX,

Thank you for being a valued Marriott Bonvoy member. At Element Arundel Mills BWI Airport, it is our pleasure to welcome frequent travelers and helping them feel at home. Thank you for mentioning how much you were impressed with our location, great staff, and the breakfast we offer. We appreciate the generous compliments, and we hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 31 December 2020 via mobile

Everything was absolutely perfect. Hotel is modern and very clean. Social distancing is being practiced as well the use of mask.

I felt safe and the environment was very clean. I will definitely return on my next visit and the staff qas welcoming.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
2  Thank 656ashac
Team Marriott, Agency / Consultant at Element Arundel Mills BWI Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 1 January 2021

Dear 656ashac,

It was a pleasure hosting you at Element Arundel Mills BWI Airport. We take our responsibility seriously to provide a welcoming, safe, and comfortable environment for our guests, team members, and community. Now, more than ever, we want to ensure that we exceed expectations in this area, and we appreciate your recognition of our efforts. We value your business and look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed 27 December 2020 via mobile

Stayed here for the holiday while visiting family. This visit was during COVID so we are expecting above and beyond cleaning. Not the case. Arrival was pleasant check in was smooth as the gentleman was nice. First bedroom was not properly clean. Carpet was filthy with stains & crumbs. I also found beads on the floor right in front of the night stand. That makes me feel like the floor isn't being maintained properly if that was over looked. TV nor telephone worked. Switched rooms to across the hall. Similar disappointment. The cleanliness or lack thereof made me uncomfortable. During these time guests are expecting cleaning to be ABOVE & BRYOND. I didn't get that feeling here. It was very mediocre. Second room we had the TV & Phone finally worked. However, carpet was still filthy. Towels didn't seem clean all the way clean. Tossed a few bc they still had stains. Bathroom could've used a proper cleaning. The outer appearance of the hotel is nice. However, I think they really need to up the ante with their cleaning with the cleaning of the room!

Trip type: Travelled with family
Team Marriott, Agency / Consultant at Element Arundel Mills BWI Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 28 December 2020

Dear Atlas617,

We sincerely apologize for the maintenance and cleanliness issues you experienced during your stay. Our guests' well-being has been and continues to be an integral part of our safety policies and procedures, particularly during these challenging times. We appreciate your valuable feedback; you have our assurance that we will look into your concerns and take any necessary action. We hope you consider staying with us again; we would welcome the opportunity to restore your confidence in our hotel.

Reviewed 11 December 2020

The agent at the front desk was not friendly at all. She saw me in line and asked me how can she help and than literally started to work on something else. She didn't even say excuse me or anything. She made me feel like I was brothering her by checking in Also didn't acknowledge me as a platinum member.

1  Thank Stacyflores
Team Marriott, Agency / Consultant at Element Arundel Mills BWI Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 12 December 2020

Dear Stacyflores,

As a Marriott Bonvoy Platinum Elite member, we appreciate your loyalty to our brand, and we are glad to welcome you to our hotel. We apologize for your unpleasant experience with one of our front desk associates. We take great pride in delivering the finest service, and we will share your feedback with the appropriate individual to ensure a better outcome going forward. We value your business and hope you will revisit as we would love an opportunity to provide you with the excellent hospitality for which we are known.

Reviewed 20 October 2020

My stay was awesome. Starting from the front desk agents which was very professional, friendly and helpful when needed. To the beautiful clean room that we stayed in that was equip with great amenities such as a full refrigerator, stove, microwave & sink etc. The bed & sofa bed was very comfortable. I enjoyed the swimming pool, playing pool & WXYZ bar in which the drinks was GREAT. The fire pit & grill was available for use but time wasn't on our side to utilize everything they had to offer. So I want to thank Cristian and the general manager Rustin for doing such a wonderful job and having such a GREAT TEAM that made this trip memorable. I will be BACK.

Date of stay: October 2020
Team Marriott, Agency / Consultant at Element Arundel Mills BWI Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 23 October 2020

Dear luvmyGod,

Thank you for your delightful review of the Element Arundel Mills BWI Airport. We are thrilled to learn you loved our graciously appointed accommodations and that our associates took great care of you. Your compliments were a pleasure to read, and we will be sure to share it with our team. It is also nice to know you enjoyed our pool and inventive drinks. We are grateful for your business and look forward to welcoming you again on your next visit to our area.