Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Official Site
Travelocity
Orbitz.com
eDreamsUS$260
FindHotelUS$260
Trip.comUS$260
All reviews prime rib signature suite valet parking slot machines front desk table games maryland live beautiful room cheesecake factory live casino beautiful hotel hotel guests food choices late checkout up to date movie theater excellent stay
Selected filters
Reviewed 7 May 2021 via mobile

My girlfriend not once but twice was threatened with physical violence by a cashier in the poker cage and supervisor just let her employee blatantly disrespect my girlfriend and when we had asked to talk to someone about it, they brushed it off as if nothing happened! Im never coming back to this place. I get the presidential suite, cashed out for 3 dimes and still got treated like garbage. Can happily say I won’t be back here. Hotel doesn’t answer phone before 8am and even then you might get lucky after. I took them 5 hours to get me bottles of water to the room after them not answering the desk 4 times. I was really let down by the whole experience honestly. MGM might be more pricey but at least you get what you pay for.

1  Thank Brozay412
Reviewed 7 May 2021 via mobile

It is always a pleasure staying at Live not only for the beautiful rooms I always have a room with a view. The staff is very efficient and always go out of their way to ensure your stay is a safe and pleasant one.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Maryland Live, Marketing at Live! Casino & Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 7 May 2021

Thank you for your review. We are glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay at Live! Hotel. We hope to have you stay with us again soon!

Reviewed 3 May 2021

Enjoyed our stay at Live (casino), but it was an average hotel with common hotel amenities.

Hotel advertises Valet service, there was no valet service available. Advertises car valet, again, there was no parking valet.

A disabled visitor was having difficulty in the lobby, prior to check-in, not one of the four staff members at the front desk offered to help.

The room did not have routine items (shampoo, conditioner, lotion) available. There were no blankets on the bed (just cover) and no extra blankets in the room.

A nice place, but nothing that made me say, "Ooh, we have to come back here for ..."

Date of stay: May 2021
Maryland Live, Marketing at Live! Casino & Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 5 May 2021

Thank you for your review. At Live! we strive to exceed the expectations of our guests. We have shared your experience with our leadership team.

Reviewed 3 May 2021

My husband and I stayed at the hotel for the first time on May 1st. The hotel was very clean and all the staff is very courteous and professional. We dropped a lot of money and won two jackpot hand pays. We would have still enjoyed everything even if we would not have won. It was nice to get out after being locked down for over a year.

Thank you for such an amazing experience

Room tip: Room was absolutely gorgeous. Very comfortable beds, very quiet...

Reviewed 26 April 2021 via mobile

This was my wife and I’s first time staying at the Live Hotel. We’ve visited the casino numerous times prior. We were blown away by the service we received from all staff at the hotel. The Amenities were amazing and our room, clean and up to date. We couldn’t have asked for a better weekend. After we left, my wife realized that she had left a good amount of cash in the nightstand. We contacted the hotel and within a half an hour they had our cash in an envelope and waiting for us at the front desk. We are very pleased with the accommodations and the integrity of the staff. We will definitely be back to this property in the near future! Thank you Live! Casino Hotel!

Date of stay: April 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Maryland Live, Marketing at Live! Casino & Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 30 April 2021