Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Aloft.comUS$111
Expedia.comUS$111
PricelineUS$111
Hotels.comUS$111
TripadvisorUS$111
ZenHotels.com
All reviews aloft brand customer service casino mall hip bwi baltimore ms
Selected filters
Reviewed 23 January 2020

Stayed there the weekend. Desk staff was great, particularly Ryann. They even helped me out when my car broke down, letting me leave it until towed away.
The bar had a nice friendly crowd. I have no complaints.

Date of stay: January 2020
RustinMo, General Manager at Aloft Arundel Mills BWI Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 2 February 2020

Thank you for your visit and your follow up 5 star review at the Aloft Arundel Mills. We are sorry to hear about your car but grateful that Ryann made accommodations for you to relieve some of the stress.

We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 22 January 2020 via mobile

Awesome hotel with a very new age feel. Bar is amazing. Outside area to lounge, a pool and I was very pleased, and am already preparing to come back next month to visit the mall and casino which is literally across the street. Perfect location for restaurants as well.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Jamie,
Thank you very much for your visit and your follow up 5 star review of the Aloft Arundel Mills. We appreciate your feedback and acknowledgement of our in house amenities as well as the proximity to local attractions.

We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 19 January 2020

The staff always make me feel like I'm one of the family. I cannot say enough about Dazjon and Shantell for making my stay here one of a kind. I really feel like I'm at home when I stay here. Thank you Aloft.

Date of stay: January 2020

Thank you very much for your 5 star review of Aloft Arundel Mills. We are happy to hear that Dazjon and Shantell made your visit remarkably memorable.

We hope you mean what you said and don't stay away from "home" too long.

Reviewed 18 January 2020 via mobile

Stayed this week for 3 nights as I had medical appts at JH hospital in Baltimore. Kind of a rough start as my room had no telephone. It was replaced but apparently didn’t work as I didn’t receive my wake up call the next morning. When I left in the morning I asked the manager to Please have my room done as early as possible so I could sleep after appointments. I returned 7 hours later and my room hadn’t been touched. Mild annoyance.

Now, I’d like to talk about the good. The manager apologized profusely and provided a free breakfast, which was kind. Most importantly for the reason i always enjoy my stay are two of the staff at the front desk. Shantell and Dazjon are two friendly faces I look forward to seeing every stay. They are both extremely kind, welcoming and they are both wonderful ambassadors for the Aloft brand. I truly hope they are recognized as tremendous assets for this property. They are the reasons I will keep coming back!

Trip type: Travelled solo

JuniorBeagle,
Please accept our apologies for the initial obstacles of service. I am glad to hear that we did our best to recovery .

We hope you are in good health as you read this and would love to see you again soon.

Reviewed 26 December 2019

I usually don’t do this but I just had the worst hotel stay. Our room was entered by housekeeping when I had a do not disturb sign clearly displayed on my door. Upon coming back from Christmas festivities I noticed that my toiletries were rearranged. Trash was taken out but the bed WAS NOT even touched. It’s kind of suspicious that this would happen before Christmas knowing that guests may have valuables in their rooms When I noticed this I immediately went to the manager and she was not accommodating at all! She recommended I speak with the housekeeping manager instead of her. At 10am today 12/26 she still seemed unbothered by the situation. I have since found another hotel to stay with today because I can’t trust people entering my room when I have gifts and other valuables present. So unfortunate.

Date of stay: December 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

TonyP,
Please accept our apologies for any miscommunication surrounding the cleanliness or entry of your room. We assure you that there was no ill intent in any entry of your room. We have ensured that this message has been shared with the Housekeeping Leadership team as feedback of service.