Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Aloft.comUS$111
Expedia.comUS$111
PricelineUS$111
Hotels.comUS$111
Orbitz.comUS$111
TravelocityUS$111
All reviews aloft brand customer service casino mall hip bwi baltimore ms
Selected filters
Reviewed 18 January 2020 via mobile

Stayed this week for 3 nights as I had medical appts at JH hospital in Baltimore. Kind of a rough start as my room had no telephone. It was replaced but apparently didn’t work as I didn’t receive my wake up call the next morning. When I left in the morning I asked the manager to Please have my room done as early as possible so I could sleep after appointments. I returned 7 hours later and my room hadn’t been touched. Mild annoyance.

Now, I’d like to talk about the good. The manager apologized profusely and provided a free breakfast, which was kind. Most importantly for the reason i always enjoy my stay are two of the staff at the front desk. Shantell and Dazjon are two friendly faces I look forward to seeing every stay. They are both extremely kind, welcoming and they are both wonderful ambassadors for the Aloft brand. I truly hope they are recognized as tremendous assets for this property. They are the reasons I will keep coming back!

Date of stay: January 2020
Trip type: Travelled solo
RustinMo, General Manager at Aloft Arundel Mills BWI Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 2 February 2020

JuniorBeagle,
Please accept our apologies for the initial obstacles of service. I am glad to hear that we did our best to recovery .

We hope you are in good health as you read this and would love to see you again soon.

Reviewed 26 December 2019

I usually don’t do this but I just had the worst hotel stay. Our room was entered by housekeeping when I had a do not disturb sign clearly displayed on my door. Upon coming back from Christmas festivities I noticed that my toiletries were rearranged. Trash was taken out but the bed WAS NOT even touched. It’s kind of suspicious that this would happen before Christmas knowing that guests may have valuables in their rooms When I noticed this I immediately went to the manager and she was not accommodating at all! She recommended I speak with the housekeeping manager instead of her. At 10am today 12/26 she still seemed unbothered by the situation. I have since found another hotel to stay with today because I can’t trust people entering my room when I have gifts and other valuables present. So unfortunate.

Date of stay: December 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

TonyP,
Please accept our apologies for any miscommunication surrounding the cleanliness or entry of your room. We assure you that there was no ill intent in any entry of your room. We have ensured that this message has been shared with the Housekeeping Leadership team as feedback of service.

Reviewed 21 December 2019

I went to a web site, saw this listed as the Aloft BWI - FAKE NEWS! There is another location that is much closer to BWI. With traffic this was 20 minutes from the airport.

I like this concept because it's how I used hotels. I come after dinner, sleep, shower and leave. Rooms are no-frills, yet comfortable, hip and overall a positive place to stay. Good beds, nice pillows, large TV, nice bathrooms.

I was surprised this one did not have an espresso machine - disappointment. It also took forever to get a bowl of fruit and granola from the kitchen. The kitchen staff spent more time talking to the desk clerk than in the kitchen.

I will try the other Aloft next time.

• Trip type: Travelled on business

TravelingCWS,
Thank you for your feedback. Our Aloft is equi-distant from BWI as the other property you mentioned. I apologize if you felt mislead by the name. All of the properties in the 5-7 mile radius of the airport are labeled "BWI" because of proximity.

We will be sure that the FB leadership team is aware of the delay you have expressed in our breakfast execution.

Reviewed 13 December 2019

We stayed for a week at this hotel. It was our first experience with the Aloft brand of Marriott and it certainly is different from the other brands. Don't expect alot of "extras." The room was pretty bare bones. However, Shontel made our stay so amazing. Every night when we would walk in after a long day of sightseeing and shopping, she made us feel like we were coming home. She truly is an amazing person and Aloft is lucky to have her.

Date of stay: November 2019

Karen,
Thank you for your visit and your follow pup feedback. We are happy to hear that Shantell made a positive impact on your stay and will ensure she is rewarded for this.

We hope that you think of us when in the neighborhood again.

Reviewed 9 December 2019 via mobile

This was my first stay at an Aloft. They remind me of a European hotel. Room layout is unique. Check in was quick and easy. Nice amenities. Room was comfortable, a little small but the beds were amazing along with the pillows and shower. I would stay at Aloft again. Hotel is close to airport.

Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Wmacetheace

Wmace,
Thank you very much for your visit and your follow up feedback. We appreciate you taking the time to compose this review.