Lowest prices for your stay
US$137
Trip.comUS$146
Lol.travelUS$158
Reviews (1 238)
1 238 results
All reviews bedroom suite great stay front desk staff bwi airport very nice hotel indoor pool customer service free shuttle lofts casino baltimore kitchenette
Selected filters
11 - 16 of 1 238 reviews
Reviewed 28 February 2020 via mobile

Very nice hotel with comfortable rooms. I enjoy this hotel every time I come to Baltimore. It’s about 10 minutes from the airport, and about three minutes from multiple international restaurants and 1 minute away from Denny’s Restaurant.

Rooms are well kept and cleaned and staff it’s amazing. Indoor pool is very cleaned and water is nice and warmed.

I recommend this hotel if you are staying near the airport area.

Date of stay: February 2020
Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank bmota007
Tharaldson, Guest Relations Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Hanover Arundel Mills, responded to this reviewResponded 3 March 2020

We are pleased to be your home away from home when in the Baltimore area! Thank you for your great review and recommendation. We look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Reviewed 30 December 2019

Huge suite rooms with free parking. Free shuttle bus to the airport too! I liked that they have a small bar and restaurant in the hotel. I wish I had planned my stay for longer but I will definitely stay here again.

Date of stay: November 2019
Tharaldson, Guest Relations Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Hanover Arundel Mills, responded to this reviewResponded 5 January 2020

We are happy to hear you enjoyed your stay and our great amenities like our spacious suites, shuttle bus, and bar & restaurant. Thank you for your review and recommendation. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed 17 December 2019

Overall the hotel is quiet, clean and comfortable. The check in folks were very friendly, my room was well appointed, clean and comfortable. I ate breakfast on site two times and the service was quick and the food was tasty. I will stay at this hotel again when in the area.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank dlabrake

We are delighted to hear about your great stay! Thank you for your review and recommendation. We look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Reviewed 17 December 2019

Nice corporate type suite. Had four family members visiting from out of town and needed accommodations for them. Only stayed overnight so didn't really get to explore the property or get a feel for what it would be like during and extended stay. Did use the spa / hot tub in the morning and it was relaxing. Pool area was inviting, the gym seemed well equipped for this type of property - 2 treadmills, 1 elliptical, 1 recumbent bike, set of dumbbells, workout balls. Every staff person I interacted with was excellent. Sunday brunch food was good but not great. Price was amazingly reasonable. Close to Live! casino, shopping mall, restaurants, gas stations, banks and grocery stores (Aldi and Safeway) but in a quiet area about 1.5 miles away from the hustle and bustle. I'd definitely book a room there again and recommend it highly.

Date of stay: December 2019

We are delighted to hear you enjoyed your stay! Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with fellow travelers. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed 17 November 2019

Check in staff were very curteous and helpful. A little confusing with the elevators, but otherwise, a good stay. The facility was clean,but the ashtray outside the hotel hadn't been emptied in who knows when. One outside staff swept up the overflow on the ground, but did not empty the ashtray. The hallways and our room was clean and comfortable. The housekeeping was great. We ate dinner downstairs and Brandon did a fantastic job of taking our orders and serving us. The food was delicious. Overall, our stay was great.

Room tip: For the price, it is worthwhile.