All reviews shower stall eastern shore mini fridge and microwave morning breakfast rooms are clean short stay stay there again night's sleep fresh fruit one night stay wedding md linens
Reviewed 23 June 2018

Recently had a brief stay at the Sleep Inn in Grasonville MD. Was quite pleased with the good value, clean and comfortable room, quiet environment and pleasant accommodating staff. Had a mini-fridge and microwave in my room and the hotel was conveniently located near good restaurants and family & friends. A nice family hotel with a free continental breakfast included. It appeared to be recently renovated.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo
Andy P, General Manager at Sleep Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 24 June 2018

Thank you for your feedback. The Sleep Inn Grasonville appreciates your kind comments. We are glad to hear your were pleased with the value and our clean, comfortable rooms. Housekeeping is a priority for us. Also happy to know our staff were pleasant and accomadating. Customer service is very important to us. We look forward to seeing you again soon. Hurry back!

Reviewed 19 June 2018

I stayed at this hotel for 3 nights the last week in May 2018. Clean, quiet and friendly. Bed was fine and room was as expected. I did not care of the breakfast that was offered as it was very carb heavy and the meat that was available was of poor quality. but there are plenty of other places nearby to go to eat at.

Stayed: May 2018

Thank you for your feedback. All of us at the Sleep Inn Grasonville are happy to hear you found our hotel clean, quiet and friendly. I apologize our breakfast did not meet your expectations. Most guests love our wide variety of breakfast options. We are glad you found plenty of nearby places to eat that did have what you were looking for. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed 12 June 2018

Although this was only a short stay at the hotel i found it very clean and comfortable, being a large person i was happy to see a very roomy shower, the bed was extremly comfortable, it had a nice sized tv. coffee machine,and an ironing board with an iron, the staff were very polite and the front desk very helpful and able to answer all my questions.i would recommend the sleep inn at Graysonville the perfect location,we were minutes away from stores, restaurants and beaches,

Room Tip: rooms on the rear of the building are quieter
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends

Thank you for your five out of five evaluation. It encourages all of us at The Sleep Inn Grasonville as we strive to provide exceptional guest experiences. We look forward to seeing you again soon. Hurry back.

Reviewed 30 November 2017

I called the morning of 11/15/17, spoke with "Sarah" and reserved my room with a credit card. "Sarah" informed me that I could check in early as the room was available. I arrived at the hotel at approximately 12:25 and was told there was a $100 deposit required. I asked "Sarah" why she didn't relay this over the phone went I placed the reservation, she had no response only to say that "you can stay or not, it's up to you". In addition, I asked her to show me where it states that there is a $100 deposit. She could not provide one, neither there or on the company website. The signage on the counter only stated "incidentals", not a specific amount for deposit. I told her to cancel my room and she says that I would need to give a 24 hours notice. I just booked the room 4 hours ago so I'm well within the 24 hours notice. I walked out in the parking lot to ask a couple were they aware of the $100 deposit, and they told me they didn't pay any. Oh really. Later I found out the front desk clerk's name isn't "Sarah", but Sandy. Why lie about your name.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 October 2017

The check-in and staff were very pleasant for this short stay. Breakfast was available very early for a Sunday. The spread was decent. Parking was ample. Downside to the hotel is that it doesn't have an elevator from what we could tell. We were on the second floor, but fortunately capable of carrying our light load. Be sure when make reservations that you would like a room on the first floor if you can't do stairs.

Room Tip: Ask for ground floor if you can't do stairs.
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Andy P, General Manager at Sleep Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 11 October 2017

Thank you for your feedback. We look forward to seeing you again soon.