“One of my Favorites”

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

While the location and decor may not jump right out and grab you, the food will. I love the food here and so do my kids. It's a go to on the nights I dont want to cook. Bonus, they have a lunch buffet.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

My husband loves this place! We are foodies and the vegetarian options are awesome! Great food and authentic

Reviewed 9 May 2018 via mobile

Our favorite place. Tried regular curry chicken this time. Wonderful meal, no complaints. Service as usual was great, quality and good quantity at a fair price.

Reviewed 27 March 2018 via mobile

We had a great meal here, on a Monday night at dinner time we were the only customers eating in, there were a few carry out folks. We'll be back next time we are in the area.

Reviewed 2 January 2018

Where to begin? The food is O.K. Small portions, not exactly subtle. Came with somewhat dried out rice. Small bowl. This establishment has a front door that whenever it is opened lets in a blast of cold air that hits the entire seated area. The overall temperature is just cold. When one of their own staff had to wear a coat, that's a bit much. The service was minimal. Zero anything while waiting for food. Most restaurants invest in 2-3 cents for 2 papad with small amounts of chutney. Not this one. You just wait. Then, if you have a Groupon, don't actually expect them to read it. If you mistakenly come to this branch rather than another where the Groupon applies, this Germantown location will do NOTHING to correct you. Nope. You order, you eat, you get the full bill. Cheating? I think so. And so I rate this, on food first, then service, then cheating as low as I could. If I could give a zero I would. Will not be back. A depressing and disappointing experience.