“Snack Stop”

A Little Munch
Ranked #4 of 7 Restaurants in Flintstone
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 2 April 2018

For something to eat in a pinch, stop here. They had great desserts! The service was amazing. Check your player's card to use food vouchers if available first. We did and got free desserts!!

Reviewed 28 January 2018 via mobile

Good drink and lite fare place. You can get a sandwich as well as breakfast items. Much better than loading up at the breakfast buffet downstairs. Convenient to the casino floor and hotel lobby.

Reviewed 19 October 2017

My husband and I grabbed some breakfast here before getting on the road. I purchased the sausage, cheese, and egg on a croissant and it was hot and delicious. My husband had the pastry and wished he would have ordered a breakfast sandwich as well. The coffee was good. It was better than McDonald's for sure. The kitchen was a little backed up, but we didn't mind waiting.

Reviewed 16 October 2017

We have breakfast bagel sandwich's . They were good. Enjoy my sandwich and played the slots. Lots of fun fun fun.

Reviewed 11 October 2017

I came down for a late night snack and this was the only place open. I got the best chocolate cake and cheese cake that I have every had from here . I got it to go and took it back up to my room Great service and Great late night snacks