“Date night with Trish and Vernon 2018.03.07”
Review of Olive Garden

Olive Garden
Ranked #11 of 95 Restaurants in Elkton
Reviewed 2 April 2018

NIce dinner and very good service. The entrees continue to be good for a "chain" restaurant and reasonable portions for the price. Clean, and friendly.

Reviewed 4 January 2018

Olive Garden is very clean, the staff is friendly, knowledgeable and attentive. Service was prompt on the day we went for a quick lunch. I don't particularly care for the OG fare as I'm a really picky eater, but I could eat there salad and breadsticks forever! I would have preferred just a tomato soup, not a minestrone, but it was okay. And bonus, we found out that you could customize your salad the way you wanted it! Yay! And the music is jazzy and wonderful!

Reviewed 26 December 2017 via mobile

Never disappoints!! Soup/Salad/Breadsticks...family gathering spot that is warm and friendly!! Who doesn’t love Olive Garden?

Reviewed 9 November 2017

We go here for a very consistent and fairly inexpensive meal. I love their spaghetti and bottomless salad. You can chose from a variety of pastas (including gluten free) as well as different sauces. The breadsticks are also yummy, but they are slathered in butter so I try to limit my intake of them.

Reviewed 18 July 2017 via mobile

Lovely atmosphere. Courteous staff almost all of the time. Prices are a bit high considering the quality of food & beverage. Overall, we love this location and will continue to return.

Been to Olive Garden? Share your experiences!