“Wonderful”

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 2 April 2018

Awesome service, great menu selection. The manager and staff are unbelievably nice, flexible and accommodating.

Reviewed 28 March 2018

The title of my review reflects the experience I had in Bombay (Mumbai) India and the Taj Hotel that was highlighted in the movie of the same name. It is as close to India as you can get in Maryland. We celebrated our 30th wedding anniversary and we were truly delighted with the entire experience, from decor, service and of course, the food. It is a place that we could definitely patronize again. They have an assortment of Naan bread, great appetizers and some interesting fare with the traditional dishes of curry, Tikka, etc. We highly recommend you try a taste of India without having to travel the distance. My only wish was that they serve the Indian beer Black Label (not the hard liquor brand).

Reviewed 22 March 2018

What a wonderful meal and experience at the Royal Taj on a snowy, dreary day.

My friend Dave and I got to the Taj a little early on this snowy Tuesday and the owners allowed us in and we settled into a 'fireplace nook' for a wonderful meal and business discussion.

The buffet was fantastic and we both went back a few times. By the time we left, the place was packed and everyone had a smile on their faces.

The owner greeted us on our way out asking us to come back soon, we certainly will!!

The Royal Taj is a 'must visit' restaurant in Columbia, you must visit!!

Reviewed 17 March 2018 via mobile

The Taj serves excellent food with true hospitality. The service is excellent, with someone always watching for the slightest need, unobtrusively.

The food is great. My friends had recently been in India and said that specialties such as paneer were as authentic. We decided to order family style, but you don't have to.

Reviewed 12 March 2018

A group of four of us enjoyed a dinner here on 8 March. We asked to be seated in the side room, and were accommodated. We split appetizers, ordering the Assorted Kebab platter and Chicken Pakora; they were all delicious. Myself and another ordered the Chicken Mango Curry, which was perfectly cooked. One of our party had the Chicken Tikka, and another a lamb dish. We also had an order of plain and garlic naan bread. Everything was delicious, and the service superb - I will definitely return! (I also understand that they have a lunch buffet that is very good, and more reasonably priced than dinner - I plan on trying it soon!)

Been to Royal Taj? Share your experiences!