Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Expedia.comUS$102
PricelineUS$101
Hotels.comUS$102
Agoda.comUS$102
TravelocityUS$102
getaroom.comUS$110
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 5 December 2019

We have been at the Red Roof Inn College Park Md for some time due to issues at the residence. We have been treated like family. Oscar, Sarah, Ashley , Dennis and Ms Lee have been great. They treat occupants that stay with the utmost respect. And Tish the new person is wonderful. The manager Ms Tonya has a great staff.

Date of stay: December 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
LaTonyaMcleod, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Washington, DC - College Park, responded to this reviewResponded 5 December 2019

It was our pleasure to have you stay with us. We hope to have you as our guest again!

Reviewed 20 September 2019 via mobile

The staff and management are extremely nice and helpful. My room was great plenty of parking. The maintenance guy even helped me fix my trailer. I will stay there the next time in the DC area. Location is centrally located by I495 so you can be in DC or Virginia within minutes. The University of Maryland is less than 5 minutes away also.

Date of stay: September 2019
Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank BigDonny101
Reviewed 13 June 2019 via mobile

Staff was super friendly, check in was fast, great location from University of Maryland; booked an Airbnb and it wasn't what I expected, called and looked everywhere for a room everything was booked except here, exceeded my expectations, great, clean rooms.

Date of stay: June 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
LaTonyaMcleod, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Washington, DC - College Park, responded to this reviewResponded 18 June 2019

Wonderful! Thank you for providing your feedback. We are so happy we where able to meet your expectations. Please come again.

Reviewed 9 December 2018

When we first walked in, we were skeptical. Tara the team member who booked our room was unbelievably helpful and kind. We walked to our room, talking about how wonderful her customer interaction was. I have never gone to any Motel having been happy with one's customer service. The rooms were clean and we had no complaints. The maids here are extremely sweet, they came in cleaning our rooms within 5 minutes making sure our beds were changed and asking if we needed anything multiple times. I would come back any day! Oh, and the pricing is affordable for anyone including college students and military famalies.

Room tip: They have both smoke and non-smoking rooms
Date of stay: December 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Alicia W, Guest Relations Manager at Red Roof Inn Washington, DC - College Park, responded to this reviewResponded 10 December 2018

Thank you for sharing your experience. Ensuring guest satisfaction is our number one priority at the Red Roof Inn, College Park, MD
Our aim is to always exceed guest’s satisfaction, I'm so glad to hear that Tara and the team were so helpful to you throughout your stay. Everyone will certainly be recognized for their efforts. We appreciated your comments. We are pleased you enjoyed your stay and hope to see you again.

Best Regards

Reviewed 16 October 2018 via mobile

I love the staff. The rooms were very clean and cozy. Checking in was easy and checking out as well. I will be returning and recommending this red roof inn to all of my friends. Also I would like to give credit towards their customer service. Excellent.

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Travelled solo
Alicia W, Guest Relations Manager at Red Roof Inn Washington, DC - College Park, responded to this reviewResponded 22 October 2018

Thank you so much for this wonderful review, and for your continued loyalty to our property. There is no higher compliment for us than our guests telling us they will be back and that our property and team made a great impact on their visit to DC. I am so pleased to hear that our location and staff have been major factors in your loyalty!

Thank you again for such an amazing review and we look forward to your return!