Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Booking.comUS$102
PricelineUS$101
Hotels.comUS$102
FindHotelUS$102
Agoda.comUS$102
TravelocityUS$102
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 16 October 2018 via mobile

I love the staff. The rooms were very clean and cozy. Checking in was easy and checking out as well. I will be returning and recommending this red roof inn to all of my friends. Also I would like to give credit towards their customer service. Excellent.

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Travelled solo
Alicia W, Guest Relations Manager at Red Roof Inn Washington, DC - College Park, responded to this reviewResponded 22 October 2018

Thank you so much for this wonderful review, and for your continued loyalty to our property. There is no higher compliment for us than our guests telling us they will be back and that our property and team made a great impact on their visit to DC. I am so pleased to hear that our location and staff have been major factors in your loyalty!

Thank you again for such an amazing review and we look forward to your return!

Reviewed 5 August 2018 via mobile

Tashawn and I stay st the red roof, was amazing and we also had a lot of help from Tamara, she was very patient with us and understanding. Tamara helped us with everything we needed and I want to thank her for that.

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Alicia W, Guest Relations Manager at Red Roof Inn Washington, DC - College Park, responded to this reviewResponded 6 August 2018

Thank you for sharing your review, please know we are dedicated to ensuring our guest a positive experience while staying with us. It is the pleasure of our staff, to do whatever we can do to make your visit extra special. I'm excited to share this review with Tamara, she is indeed; such great assets to our team.
Please visit us again, so we may have the chance to continue striving towards exceeding guest’s satisfaction.

Reviewed 18 July 2018 via mobile

Went with my daughter to see a couple of colleges in Maryland. Red Roof Inn was affordably priced. Very nice room. Comfy beds and pillows. And above average lighting for a hotel room. Close to numerous restaurants. Excellent location.

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
Alicia W, Guest Relations Manager at Red Roof Inn Washington, DC - College Park, responded to this reviewResponded 19 July 2018

Thank you for your wonderful review! We are delighted that you had an excellent stay and enjoyed your visit at our hotel. It is always encouraging to learn that guests are satisfied with our service as it is what we strive for every day. We're also glad you were able to take advantage of our central location. We look forward to welcoming you back on your next trip to Washington DC!

Best Regards

Reviewed 25 June 2018 via mobile

Great and perfect place to stay.if you in the dmv area.was there a week ago.front desk stuff was friendly and really nice.was excited to see dennis still working there after they change the name of place.cool guy.

Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank lopezg2018
Alicia W, Guest Relations Manager at Red Roof Inn Washington, DC - College Park, responded to this reviewResponded 29 June 2018

Thank you for your review! Our location is one of our best assets so it's great to hear it was convenient to all you wanted to see and do during your trip to College park. I'm glad to see you found our team to be so friendly and nice. I'm happy to hear Denis made your stay special, I will certainly pass your praise along to my team as it is comments like this that make our time here worthwhile; and Denis will certainly be recognized for his efforts. We hope to see you on your next trip to D.C.!

Best Wishes,

Reviewed 22 June 2018

Check in was easy, location was very convenient for our purposes. The staff could use some training on customer service. I would not stay again secondary to the way I was treated on check in. There are many other hotels on that road so they should consider that.

Date of stay: June 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Alicia W, Public Relations Manager at Red Roof Inn Washington, DC - College Park, responded to this reviewResponded 23 June 2018

Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback following your recent stay with us. I regret that we failed to deliver the level of service and hospitality we are known for at the Red Roof Inn College Park, we take pride in providing all of our guests with personalized and memorable experiences and rest assured I will address the issues you have raised with our teams in Front Desk Department right away so that there will be no re-occurrence. I know there are many options when booking hotels in DC and do hope that you will allow us the chance to regain your confidence in us. I look forward to welcoming you back as our guest soon.

Best Regards,