Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Booking.comUS$102
PricelineUS$101
Hotels.comUS$102
Agoda.comUS$102
TravelocityUS$102
getaroom.comUS$114
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 18 July 2018 via mobile

Went with my daughter to see a couple of colleges in Maryland. Red Roof Inn was affordably priced. Very nice room. Comfy beds and pillows. And above average lighting for a hotel room. Close to numerous restaurants. Excellent location.

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
Alicia W, Guest Relations Manager at Red Roof Inn Washington, DC - College Park, responded to this reviewResponded 19 July 2018

Thank you for your wonderful review! We are delighted that you had an excellent stay and enjoyed your visit at our hotel. It is always encouraging to learn that guests are satisfied with our service as it is what we strive for every day. We're also glad you were able to take advantage of our central location. We look forward to welcoming you back on your next trip to Washington DC!

Best Regards

Reviewed 25 June 2018 via mobile

Great and perfect place to stay.if you in the dmv area.was there a week ago.front desk stuff was friendly and really nice.was excited to see dennis still working there after they change the name of place.cool guy.

Date of stay: June 2018
1  Thank lopezg2018
Alicia W, Guest Relations Manager at Red Roof Inn Washington, DC - College Park, responded to this reviewResponded 29 June 2018

Thank you for your review! Our location is one of our best assets so it's great to hear it was convenient to all you wanted to see and do during your trip to College park. I'm glad to see you found our team to be so friendly and nice. I'm happy to hear Denis made your stay special, I will certainly pass your praise along to my team as it is comments like this that make our time here worthwhile; and Denis will certainly be recognized for his efforts. We hope to see you on your next trip to D.C.!

Best Wishes,

Reviewed 22 June 2018

Check in was easy, location was very convenient for our purposes. The staff could use some training on customer service. I would not stay again secondary to the way I was treated on check in. There are many other hotels on that road so they should consider that.

Date of stay: June 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Alicia W, Public Relations Manager at Red Roof Inn Washington, DC - College Park, responded to this reviewResponded 23 June 2018

Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback following your recent stay with us. I regret that we failed to deliver the level of service and hospitality we are known for at the Red Roof Inn College Park, we take pride in providing all of our guests with personalized and memorable experiences and rest assured I will address the issues you have raised with our teams in Front Desk Department right away so that there will be no re-occurrence. I know there are many options when booking hotels in DC and do hope that you will allow us the chance to regain your confidence in us. I look forward to welcoming you back as our guest soon.

Best Regards,

Reviewed 20 May 2018

I've stayed at this location several times through the years, so it was no surprise. I have certain rooms I'm used to. It seems recently there's been a lot of staff changes at the front desk. I came in around 8pm and there was a young blonde girl at the front desk who was a bit unprofessional. Apparently the air conditioning is not working in the front lobby area and she was very loud about the heat and bugs. I can only assume this was due to the doors being propped open. The management really should get this taken care of , but I found the whole scene very unprofessional, especially in front of the incoming guests. Other than that it was the same Red Roof as always, and I will be back when duty calls. ,

Room tip: Stay in the front part of the hotel, the back area can be loud.
Date of stay: May 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
Alicia W, Guest Relations Manager at Red Roof Inn Washington, DC - College Park, responded to this reviewResponded 21 May 2018

Thank you for sharing your experience. Ensuring guest satisfaction is our number one priority at the Red Roof Inn College Park, MD. We were disheartened to hear that your experience; while staying with us was anything less than satisfying. Please accept our apology. We will utilize the information you provided about our Front Desk staff. Our management team is also working diligently to restore the front desk; heating and cooling unit, due to the weather we were not able to resolve the issue.

Feedback such as yours, assists us in improving our service and property on a daily basis; and it allows us to not only meet the needs of each and every guest we serve; but to ensure our guests; especially one of our most valued guest, a pleasant and comfortable stay.

Best Wishes

Reviewed 19 May 2018 via mobile

I was hesitant on creating this review due to the fact I am a constant customer but the housekeepers are a pain in butt in the mornings! I’m mostly there on weekends from Friday nights to Saturday nights due to my job commute. There’s this front desk lady Nichole that I love dealing with. She actually remembers my name and treats me like a red roof family member! Much needed after a long day getting a welcome bright smile. This and Washington DC Lanham are a little outdated but always clean and comfortable.

Date of stay: April 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
Alicia W, Guest Relations Manager at Red Roof Inn Washington, DC - College Park, responded to this reviewResponded 20 May 2018

Thank you for taking the time to fill out a survey regarding your most recent visit to our property. We do strive to give personalized service and an authentic experience to our guests; and I am so happy you enjoyed your stay and that Nicole assisted you throughout. Please know that your feedbacks about our housekeeping staff are always welcomed and they are extremely valuable in assisting us to improve our services.

Best Wishes