Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
US$131
View deal
Expedia.comUS$131
Hotels.comUS$131
PricelineUS$130
Agoda.comUS$131
FindHotelUS$136
HurbUS$160
All reviews bathroom mirror modern feel garage parking high tech convenience store next morning restaurant downstairs comfortable bed choice hotels the hotel is clean mini fridge hot water a great stay per night bluetooth freddie lobby
Selected filters
Reviewed 24 May 2021 via mobile

The accommodations were exactly as pictured. At check-in and departure front desk staff was pleasant and timely. It was pouring down raining and I was offered a Cambria umbrella (little things mean alot). I would recommend a stay at this gem.

Date of stay: April 2021
Trip type: Travelled on business
Linda Westgate, General Manager at Cambria Hotel College Park, responded to this reviewResponded 24 May 2021

Thank you for choosing to stay with us at Cambria Hotel College Park! We are so happy to know that our team and property were able to leave a favorable impression. We agree with you that little things mean a lot, and our team loves delivering as you were able to experience first-hand. We hope to see you again when your travels bring you back to College Park!

Reviewed 2 May 2021 via mobile

I must say I was rather impressed by the quality of the hotel for the rate but unfortunately the service ended up being where they lagged. Took almost 30 minutes to receive an iron, and creamer for my room. Then, upon leaving I went to have breakfast at the hotel restaurant and 10 minutes after it was supposed to be open there was no sign of staff and it remained closed. Spoke to the new general manager (Josie) on the way out. She was very friendly. Yet, she has major work on her hands to improve the hotels customer service. Would recommend hotel for location and appearance. But, don’t expect much in terms of hospitality.

Date of stay: April 2021
Trip type: Travelled solo
Linda Westgate, General Manager at Cambria Hotel College Park, responded to this reviewResponded 4 May 2021

Thank you for your feedback regarding your recent stay with us here at Cambria Hotel. We are so sorry to hear that your experience did not align with the level of customer service we aim to provide to all guests. Our goal is to always exceed guest expectations and we obviously did not meet the bar for your stay. We will also work with our partners at College Park Grill to ensure that we deliver on all points for your next visit. Thank you.

Reviewed 14 March 2021 via mobile

Clean. Hospitable staff. Clean. Convenient location. Clean. Awesome service! Will be my stay when I am in this part of Maryland. Great food. Oh did I say clean. Comfortable bed. As far as hotels are in the time of Covid this is a keeper!!

Date of stay: March 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Brian E
Linda Westgate, General Manager at Cambria Hotel College Park, responded to this reviewResponded 16 March 2021

Thank you for allowing us to host you during your recent travels! We are so glad to know that you found your stay here to be CLEAN, comfortable, and enjoyable! Between the Cambria Hotels Commitment to Clean and our award-winning Ever Strong plan, we have increased cleaning and sanitization methods so that a stay here at Cambria Hotel College Park is a safe and relaxing one. SO glad you found our team great as well – we love them too! Thank you again for all your kind words, we look forward to seeing you back again soon!

Reviewed 23 February 2021 via mobile

I’m local but recently stayed at the Cambria College Park for a night to escape the dust, noise and internet outages that came with remodeling my kitchen.

Very impressed! The room was spacious and more high tech than I expected (remote controlled blinds, huge tv and bathroom mirror with dim settings and Bluetooth enabled.)

I brought dinner and wine from the restaurant downstairs up to my room and really enjoyed everything that touched my lips.

The service from the restaurant and front desk were fantastic and made me feel welcome and taken care of.

I will definitely come back if I have any other issues at hime but more importantly will recommend to family and friends who come to visit me en masse.

Date of stay: February 2021
Trip type: Travelled solo
Linda Westgate, General Manager at Cambria Hotel College Park, responded to this reviewResponded 25 February 2021

Thank you so much for your kind words! We are thrilled to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us here at Cambria Hotel College Park! All of our team members work hard to upkeep the property and provide fantastic service so that all visits are just as wonderful as the one you experienced. We wish you the best on your home renovations but still hope we get to see you back again soon!

Reviewed 23 January 2021

We travelled to Beltsville/College Park area for a work training and decided to stay the night before to avoid early morning travels. Excellent idea!
The hotel was wonderful and the staff was pleasant!

Date of stay: January 2021
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Linda Westgate, General Manager at Cambria Hotel College Park, responded to this reviewResponded 25 January 2021

Thank you for choosing Cambria Hotel College Park for your most recent travels! We know you have many options, but as the newest property within the College Park area we are very proud to offer modern and relaxing guest rooms along with impeccable service from our friendly and knowledgeable staff which you were able to experience first-hand. We have loved having you stay with us and we hope to see you back again!