Lowest prices for your stay
US$91
US$90
Trip.com
US$93
US$86
PricelineUS$90
Hotels.comUS$90
getaroom.comUS$93
All reviews room was clean would stay here again beautiful personality shopping and food options keep up the good work convenient location late check excellent customer service his job up to date enjoyed my stay baltimore area tyrone alice ms pike refrigerator
Selected filters
Reviewed 10 December 2020 via mobile

Since been at quality inn first of all the hotel is very clean
This hotel also is quite.
The staff know how to talk to you in a respectful way.I would let anone know about this hotel.our general manager Mr. Kenny to me he is a good general manager.also Alice is their to help in any way she can.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Kenny Shreshta, General Manager at Quality Inn Near Baltimore, responded to this reviewResponded 29 April 2021

Thank you so very much!

Reviewed 5 December 2020 via mobile

The employee Tyrone made my stay enjoyable he was extremely polite & helpful...no matter what I needed he helped/ tried to help... no hesitation he was there when we needed him and he had no problem helping us

Date of stay: December 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Kenny Shreshta, General Manager at Quality Inn Near Baltimore, responded to this reviewResponded 3 February 2021

Tyrone is very helpful and can take care of any issues that guests might have. We are glad that he was able to help you. We all try to do our best and we thank you for recognizing our team.

Reviewed 5 December 2020

Tyrone went above and beyond to try and meet our needs during the stay. Some problems were unfixable due to upper management but with everything he was able he helped me with!!! I hope the rest of the stay was as pleasant as the first night here!!!! Props to my man Tyrone keep up the good work!!!

Trip type: Travelled with family

Thank you so much for your excellent feedback. We hope all of us can take care of you like Tyrone did. He is awesome and I hope we can continue to wow you here at the Quality Inn in Catonsville.

Reviewed 5 December 2020

I had a very pleasant stay due to their employee Tyrone, he was very sweet and helpful... anything we needed at any time during his shift he helped us with.. he tried his hardest and aimed to please I was extremely happy and pleased with the way he did his job and took care of us

Trip type: Travelled with family
Kenny Shreshta, General Manager at Quality Inn Near Baltimore, responded to this reviewResponded 14 December 2020

Tyrone is the man. I see him work hard and please guest everyday. We are glad that he will be here to greet and welcome you.

Reviewed 21 November 2020

Yes, Alice I will tell people about her and how she is pleasant person.I have no problem with my stay here no one disturbed me, they always have want I needed for my room when I needed extra towels or wash cloth etc. it was always available

Date of stay: October 2020

Alice continue to go above and beyond for our guests. We are fortunate to have her in our team and keeping us in good spirits. We hope you will continue to come back and enjoy your stay here.