Bethesda Marriott Suites(Bethesda)(Great Value!)
US$168
US$149
US$146
Hotels.com
  • Pool
Doubletree by Hilton Bethesda - Washington DC(Bethesda)(Great Value!)
US$135
US$126
Doubletree.com
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$123
US$111
US$236
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$276/night.

US$302
  • Pool
Courtyard by Marriott Chevy Chase(Chevy Chase)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$191
US$238
US$205
EmbassySuites.com
  • Pool
All reviewsbeautiful hotelworth staying herecold towelsgreat tvfront deskdc metro stationeasy walking distance to restaurantsmorton's steakhousedunkin donutscardio machinesstarbucks coffeerestaurant optionswashington areabusiness conferenceroom was spaciousexcellent locationguest rooms
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I recently visited this hotel on a personal trip. My overall impression of this hotel is below average for many reasons. On the day of check-in I pulled over to the front of the hotel expecting someone will be there to help with the luggage, but, there was no bell captain. Knowing that this hotel has self-parking I went down to the garage and parked the car and took the elevator to the level marked ' Hotel Plaza' expecting to get out in the hotel lobby. But, no, the elevator dumps you at the back of the hotel and you have to walk to the front to go to the lobby and check-in. The garage does not belong to the hotel and the elevator serves the Metro riders and hotel guests and hence , the elevator does not com to the hotel lobby. I had to drag my luggage with me walking on the street to get to the front. At the front there are 4 steps to climb up to get to the front desk. There is a ramp that is NOT marked and if you don't see it you have to lift your luggage up 4 steps to check-in. I asked the front desk person as to why there is nobody to help with the luggage. She apologized and said someone should have been there. I asked if there was an easy way to get to the garage, she said no there was not. The charge for the self parking is $12 if you don't take the car out during your stay and $22 if you do. They will validate your garage ticket to be able to go in and out. In my case, the ticket was validated, but it did not show on the computer as being validated so the front desk person suggested that I should push the help button on the way out if I have any problems. I did not. The room was spacious with 2 queen bed. When we entered the room there was a guy in there who claimed to be with the housekeeping and was checking the room. Well, he didn't do a very good job. The carpet in the room and the hallway needs changing because of the stains. The hangers in the closet had a layer of dust on them. There was dust in the closet and we had to wipe it off before hanging our clothes. The room was OK other than the dust. Bathroom was OK with only 2 towels. Throughout our stay my biggest complaint was about the fact that every time we went out of the hotel we had to walk outside and go to the side of the hotel to get an elevator to go down to the garage. I asked one of the guys at bell captain station about how do they deal with the rain and snow, and it was raining when I was there, he laughed. So if you are planning to go there be prepared to deal with this. If you are planning to use the Metro, you are right above the station so that is a convenience for transportation. There is a Starbucks and Morton's steakhouse in the lobby. Because of the hotel's location right at the intersection of Wisconsin Ave and Old Georgetown Rd, it is not easy to get in and out of the hotel. We did not have many interactions with the staff, but the little that we did they were nice. The free wifi is only 5 mgb/s, if you want faster download you have to pay extra.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Selim S, General Manager at Hyatt Regency Bethesda, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

We appreciate the feedback, Mo.

We're disappointed that your time with us was less than ideal. Your experience is not on par with the level of service we're accustomed to providing. We regret that our elevators and the cleanliness of your room didn't meet your expectations. We hold ourselves to a higher standard so we'll address your concerns with the appropriate members of our team moving forward.

We hope you give us another opportunity to share a more positive experience with you soon.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

This Hyatt is centrally located right above the metro station and a short stroll to a host of restaurants and bars. Just as great as the location though, is the service, with top notch staff who are poised to sense your needs and acknowledge you at every turn. A special mention must go to front desk agent Ting who went above and beyond to ensure my stay was top quality. I’ve been staying at Marriott properties, including two Ritz Carltons in the DC area over the last month, and this Hyatt hotel beat them all as far as service, upkeep, and cleanliness. Go Hyatt! On a side note, for travelers who love saving cash like me, there is free parking across the street on East West highway on weekends, right in front of the Long and Foster real estate office.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels

Thanks for the amazing review, davitcha!

It's excellent your time with us was so fantastic! We take great care in providing top-notch service for all of our guests. Your praise for our team lets us know we're doing our job! We look forward to hosting you again soon so we can share another splendid experience with you! For your next visit, make one evening extra special and enjoy fine dining at its best with Morton's of Chicago. The finest selection of prime steaks and fresh seafood await you!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I was in this place for the 2nd time this year for a business meeting. Every stay is always better than the last time. The staff is always friendly, courteous and professional. The rooms are always neat and clean. The housekeepers always do an incredible job! All of the staff is great at this location. My only complaint is the Daily Grill and it’s food. I ordered naked chicken wings and a kale and greens salad one evening. My friends met and ate separately in this restaurant from me. At 2:39am the next morning, I was nauseous, acid reflux and feeling weak. When I went to my meeting3 of my friends were sick with the same symptoms. We are all kidney transplant recipients and we watch what we eat. Bad food can do a lot of damage to our new organs. It is more than coincidentally that all of us would feel this way at the same time. Overall, with the exception of the restaurant, I highly recommend this hotel to all travelers coming to this area.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business

We appreciate your feedback, Patrick.

We're happy to hear you had an overall positive stay with us. It's excellent you appreciated our friendly service, along with our clean rooms. However, we're disheartened to hear about your experience at the Daily Grill. We have passed your concerns along to the appropriate members of our team, and we will be reaching out to you privately for more information. We do hope to welcome you back soon for a more positive experience.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The entire experience from beginning to end was wonderful. The staff at the front door was very friendly and helpful and helped me with luggage when arrived and when left. The front desk staff was very courteous and friendly and arranged for my cab the night before I was due to check out. I had some leftovers from a nearby restaurant and was encouraged to use the microwave which saved me in dinner For one night. I worked out and was pleasantly surprised with the equipment and amenities. My room was very clean, comfortable with modern fixtures and furniture. If I’m ever in the are again, this will be my first choice! Outstanding job Hyatt!!

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels

Thanks for the fantastic review, Cherie!

It's excellent you had such an amazing stay with us! We're delighted our team made you feel so welcome and valued during your time in our hotel. We endeavor to go above and beyond to ensure our guests have a memorable experience. That's what we like to see!

We can't wait until your next visit so we can share another stellar experience with you soon! For your next visit, don't forget that with the metro located right below the hotel, you can get into Chinatown and catch the Caps or Wizards playing at The Verizon Center in just 5 stops!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We were in Bethesda for a wedding and extended our stay to tour Washington, DC. Awesome staff, beautiful hotel! Great location and easy access to the Metro. Hotel has just be remodeled, and it's clean, beautiful, and extremely comfortable. Rates for our stay were very good.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
Selim S, General Manager at Hyatt Regency Bethesda, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Guest,

Thank you for the excellent review! We're pleased you enjoyed your time with us so much. It's great you enjoyed our beautiful hotel and service so much. We aim to please and your kind words let us know we're doing our job! We look forward to welcoming you back again soon!

Have a lovely day!