“Always Outstanding!”

Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Old Georgetown Road
Transit: Easy Three block walk from Bethesda Metro station. At the top of the escalator turn left slightly and proceed to third traffic light on Old Georgetown Road. Turn right on St Elmo, we are on right hand side at 4926. Multiple public bus stops also within walking distance.
Description: We are a Chef owned seafood focused restaurant in beautiful downtown Bethesda. We feature a daily changing menu and use as many locally sourced products as we can. We maintain a friendly and comfortable dining space that allows our guests to relax and recharge. We approach our restaurant with an appreciation for simplicity, authenticity and connection to our community. We deliver daily with high quality food, spirits and people. Our menus include fresh seasonal seafood at their core. We deliver food that nurtures, delights and reminds people that life is short and to enjoy a great meal more often. Our restaurant delivers a comfortable upscale environment that promotes conversation and connection
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We selected Chef Tony's among many first-rate restaurants in Bethesda to celebrate my birthday and our wedding anniversary. They never disappoint. The cuisine is invariably delicious. We ordered halibut and trout; both were perfectly prepared and tasty. The staff is reliably friendly and accommodating. We were seated in the area we desired. As we prepared to pay the check, we were offered champagne and blueberries to mark our significant anniversaries. Chef Tony has an excellent reputation in Bethesda. It deserves it!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

This is such a great place. It has a home-style feeling.
The Chef is right there and so friendly.
The rest of the staff was also great.

1  Thank Marie E
ChefTonyMarciante, Owner at Chef Tony's, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

To us...that is what dining is all about...thanks VERY much for taking the time to let us know.

Hope we can meet next time you're in!

Chef

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Hidden gem in Bethesda. Unique offerings on the menu to choose from. Hard to make a choice because it all looked appealing.

Great Brunch! Thanks Chef Tony!

You Rock! thank you so much for taking the time...please let's connect next time you're in!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Had not been to Chef Tony's for some time but went recently with another couple. I'm compelled to write a review because the food was excellent. I wish I had noted carefully what others had but I only remember my choices which were the Arugula salad and what was billed as Scottish salmon, the latter being the most tasty presentation of salmon I can remember.

We will certainly return in a much shorter time.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

A colleague and I visited Tony’s on a Sunday evening. It was crowded all the way to closing. The staff was very professional and laid back. The selection was tremendous. I ordered the soft shell crabs and they were good. My colleague had the twin filets in satay. Another gentlemen at the bar had the crab cakes and I wished I had ordered them. The looked and smelled fantastic. He said they were excellent. Desert was delicious - had the chocolate sin cake which was more of a mouse or fudge - little cake to it; and the bread pudding with JD sauce. The bread pudding was delicious.

Wow.

What can I say but thanks.. THANK YOU very much for taking the time to write such a detailed review.

Hope you have a fantastic holiday next week and please let's connect next time you're in!

Chef