“Best crab cakes and gluten free goodies!”
Review of Lilit Cafe

Lilit Cafe
Ranked #31 of 384 Restaurants in Bethesda
Cuisines: Deli, Seafood
Good for: Local cuisine
Good for: Local cuisine
Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

Do not miss the crab cakes and chicken kabobs. The Sweet 27 chocolate mousse and chocolate dipped cheesecake is amazing too!

1  Thank Amanda J

Reviewed 3 April 2018

We found this place for a quick dinner before movie date night and as someone who has to eat gluten free, I was very excited. They had a lot of options for me which I am very thankful for. It was a tad expensive and the pizza I ordered was really greasy. That being said, I would like to return and try more of their GF options. I hope this place stays open for a long time and just continues to perfect their GF offerings.

1  Thank aj192018
Reviewed 31 March 2018

We ordered delivery from Lilit. Although it was pleasing to know that they offer a delivery service and also many gluten free options, the food that arrived was not well-done. I've been eating gluten-free for many years since I was a young child and feel that things have come a long way with regards to gluten-free eating. I was not pleased with the pizza and lasagna that we ordered from here, however. The pizza crust tasted rather soggy and was not crisp at all. The lasagna seemed to have fallen apart and did not maintain its form, so we just got a mess of noodles, sauce, and meat. Other reviewers have highly rated this restaurant, so maybe this was a singular experience, or it could be that their gluten-free foods aren't quite up to par just yet. Either way, tread carefully.

Reviewed 22 January 2018 via mobile

Our niece suggested this place for their gluten-free food, especially the crab cakes. Everything was delicious! The place is very cozy and very casual . There are quite a number of gluten-free options. Everyone enjoyed themselves and we look forward to going back.

Reviewed 15 January 2018 via mobile

Love, love, loved this little hole in the wall cafe/grocery shop. Amazing option, especially for gluten free needs. Had insanely good Gluten Free lasagna and Cesar salad along with yummy desserts. Took a sandwich on GF baguette for my lunch the next day and really enjoyed that too. Walked a ways to get here and would do it again in a heartbeat. Highly recommend this place!!

1  Thank efm16